Episode 9: Blinded By Love- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time...on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris remarked in an upbeat tone, "Katelyn adopted a new strategy to try and survive, while the remainder of her teammates agreed to band together to take her out."

*Shows shots of Katelyn crying, and Rhythm, Veronica, Aaron, Daniel, & Matthew talking together*

"On Boney Island, Amalia gave a valiant effort, but couldn't find the invincibility head, and found herself wondering if her relationship with Daniel would last."

*Shows shots of Amalia digging, lying down in her shack, and talking to herself*

"At breakfast, Alexander attempted to win over his team with food, while Daniel attempted to build a stronger bond with Katelyn."

*Shows shots of Alexander serving food to his team, and Daniel talking to Katelyn in the mess hall*

"During the high-impact cooking challenge, Matthew shared his life story, Kiana shared her crush on Devin with us, Laila locked Alexander in the freezing food truck, and Katelyn made out with veal & cheese rolls."

*Shows shots of Matthew talking to Rhythm, Devin helping Kiana cook, Laila locking Alexander in the food truck, and Katelyn faceplanting her appetizer*

"In the end, the Merciless Moose won the right to vote out one member of the Wild Wolverines. During talks, the Wild Wolverines made a strong effort to convince the other team to vote their way. This left Alexander and Laila as the two people on the chopping block."

*Shows shots of the Merciless Moose cheering, Tory talking to his alliance, Katelyn, Devin, Amalia, Daniel, & Kiana talking, and Alexander & Laila talking*

"When the time came, the Merciless Moose decided to spare the much more unpredictable Alexander, thereby forcing Laila to walk down the Dock of Shame."

*Shows shots of Veronica, Aaron, Matthew, & Rhythm voting for Laila, and Laila walking down the Dock of Shame*

"Eleven campers are left, who will be voted out next? Find out here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

The cameras then panned on the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Tory & Devin joined Amalia and Kiana to discuss the recent elimination. None of them were hurt by Laila being voted off, but they all seemed to be upset by the fact that Alexander was still on their team.

"Well...who else is upset?" Devin asked.

"I am," Amalia agreed, "I can't believe that douche is still here."

"Alexander keeps on managing to squeak by day after day, and I'm sick of it. Why would anyone want to keep him in the game? He's just making us miserable!"- Amalia

"He's really rude," Kiana added, noting the obvious, "He has no right to treat people like he does."

"Maybe that's why Laila gave up," Devin rationalized, "Maybe she was sick of being around Alexander."

"At this point, we've just got to stick together and agree to vote for Alexander at the next elimination ceremony," Tory declared.

"Right now, my teammates are pissed off that Alexander is still here. Hopefully we can channel this anger into winning the next challenge."- Tory

"Y'know, we're really burning off a lot of crucial energy," Tory noted, "We should save it for the challenge."

"You're right," Amalia agreed, "It's time to throw the next challenge and vote for Alexander."