Episode 14: Splitting Manipulation- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa," Chris greeted as the cameras panned in on him, "Before the break, the ship of Amaniel saved their butts by winning their second consecutive duos' immunity challenge. With the campers decreasing in numbers with each passing day, let's see how the remaining campers deal with the upcoming voteoff."

--------

The cameras first turned their attention to the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Rhythm began divulging her plan to Katelyn & Kiana. With their original targets (Daniel & Amalia) being immune, they needed another plan to ensure that none of the three of them were going to be voted out. As for Rhythm, she had a plan to ensure her safety, and all she needed were three votes.

"Okay, we failed today, but it's not the end of the world," Rhythm rationalized as she paced around the room, "We've got to go to our backup plan."

"We have a backup plan?" Kiana asked as she slowly placed an icepack on her head.

"Yes; I've already thought it through," Rhythm assured, "We need to get to Daniel and convince him that Matthew is the one that wanted to target him. That way, Daniel and Amalia will join us to vote off Matthew."

"Matthew is the biggest threat left. Yes, Tory is a physical beast and Katelyn is manipulative, but Matthew is popular; no one wants to vote him out! He's gonna trick us all into keeping him around until he's in the final two. He needs to go so we don't have to worry about him flying under the radar."- Rhythm

"I don't want to take him out," Katelyn admitted, "I'll just say it now."

"I agree," Kiana added, "It's a bad idea."

"Well, how long are we going to let him stay?" Rhythm asked, trying to make a point.

"He's not a threat to us," Katelyn claimed, "Him and I were talking during the challenge; the only challenge he can win is a badminton challenge."

"Well, who else did you have in mind?" Rhythm asked.

"I was thinking Tory," Katelyn answered, "He's more likely to beat us in physical challenges."

"I haven't won an individual immunity challenge yet, and I'd like to win at least one before the season is over. Tory is definitely going to get in my way. Maybe Daniel & Amalia winning is a sign; maybe fate is telling me that Tory is a bigger threat than Daniel & Amalia..."- Katelyn

"What I want to put out there is this: is that really a bad thing?" Rhythm asked, "We need somebody to beat Daniel in the next challenge. Tory is our best bet."

"Let me offer this as a rebuttal: Amalia is a pretty physical person," Kiana expressed, "She was able to lift Daniel in the air during the love challenge, she could pull a car along a track by herself, she was able to win a prize during the tea challenge, and she fought Laila hard during the first challenge. Remember? She threw Zeyad on you."

"Yeah..." Rhythm agreed reluctantly.

"By the way, what was the power that Amalia won?" Katelyn asked.

"I don't know," Rhythm admitted, "She never told me."

"Back to the topic: I think Amalia is completely capable of beating Daniel for immunity," Kiana admitted, "And with the way their relationship is going, I think Daniel would let her win immunity."

"I believe that," Katelyn agreed, "I'd bet anything that he'd give up immunity to her."

"Well...alright," Rhythm conceded, "We'll target Tory then."