Episode 6: Water We Doing?- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa!" Chris welcomed, "Before the break, the Wild Wolverines finally lost an immunity challenge, forcing them to vote someone out tonight! Let's take a look at what everyone has been up to since the challenge!"

--------

The cameras proceeded to focus on the girls' side of the losers' cabin, currently occupied by Laila, Amalia, Alejandro, and Daniel. With Alexander and Daniel getting into a physical altercation during the challenge, the team agreed to keep them separated as to keep them both out of harm's way.

"Are you sure you're alright?" Amalia asked as she gently tapped Daniel on his right shoulder.

"Bruised forearm, possible broken nose, but I'll be fine," Daniel assured as he readjusted a bag of ice on his nose.

"He's so out of control," Alejandro remarked.

"Understatement," Daniel corrected with a smile on his face, "But hey, I can't control him any more than he can control me, so whatever."

"Let's try and talk about a more positive topic," Laila suggested, "So you two are officially a couple?!"

"Yeah," Daniel confirmed as he wrapped his right arm behind Amalia's back.

"It's honestly so cute that Amalia and Daniel are a couple. They seem so compatible that you can't help but want them to be together. Now, if only Alejandro could take a step forward." *laughs*- Laila

"What's going on with you two?" Amalia asked, pointing to Alejandro and Laila.

"I mean...I guess we're going steady," Alejandro answered, a bit unsure.

"If that's what you want to call it, then alright," Laila commented before laughing.

"I didn't think that those two would hit it off, but hey, if I can find a boyfriend, then I guess they can find each other."- Amalia

"Y'know, this four here could actually make a good alliance," Daniel pointed out, "I mean, if y'all are up for it."

"I think that Alejandro and Laila being by my side over Alexander's proves where the lines are drawn. Alejandro and Laila are much more loyal to Amalia & I than they are to Alexander. This is an opportunity too big to pass up."- Daniel

"Look, we're the sane ones on this team," Daniel noted, causing everyone to chuckle, "Alexander is the reason why we failed. He pushed me into the barrels, and he's gonna tear this team apart if we don't get rid of him now."

"If we don't vote him out, he's gonna pick us off one by one until we're all out," Amalia insisted, "Or in Daniel's case, until he's dead."

"Yeah," Alejandro agreed, "Can't argue with that. I don't even know if I could hold him back."

"Hey, we could name this alliance 'Double Date'!" Laila noted, causing everyone to laugh.

"That's actually really good," Amalia admitted.

"It's settled then, we're the Double Date," Daniel declared, "Quick question, Laila: what was going on with Devin?"

"He genuinely thinks that I have the invincibility head, which I don't!" Laila replied.

"Do you still have your clue?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah," Laila confirmed.

"Mind letting me see?" Daniel questioned, "We can compare our clues."