Episode 12: Love Is In The Air- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began, doing his best to sound like an announcer, "In the aftermath of Zeyad's elimination, new alliances began to form. Ellie tried to rally most of the girls into an alliance, while Devin proposed a final five alliance to Daniel with Aaron, Ellie, and Amalia."

*Shows shots of Ellie talking to Veronica, Amalia, & Kiana, and Devin talking to Daniel*

"On Boney Island, Aaron found himself face-to-face with Total Drama alumnus Harold, who granted him an advantage. After a game of chance, Aaron won the right to block two people from voting, but lost the right to vote at the next elimination ceremony."

*Shows shots of Aaron talking to Harold, Aaron receiving his advantage, choosing a scroll, and Harold revealing that Aaron lost his vote*

"At the immunity challenge, many of the campers had trouble staying on their feet. In the end, Aaron won ten grand, Amalia won a special power, and Tory won individual immunity."

*Shows shots of Katelyn, Daniel, & Devin slipping, Aaron cheering, Amalia walking away with an envelope, and Tory collapsing on the ground with his ball*

"After the challenge, Aaron tried to rally his final five alliance to vote for Katelyn, while Veronica played both sides. She managed to convince her majority alliance to split their votes between Katelyn & Ellie, while getting the all-girl alliance to vote for Aaron. In between it all, Aaron talked to Ellie about a final two deal, leaving her with a tough decision."

*Shows shots of Aaron talking to Daniel, Amalia, Ellie, & Devin, Veronica talking to the Chaotic Cougars alliance, Veronica talking with Katelyn, Ellie, Kiana, & Amalia, Ellie & Aaron talking, and of Ellie being unsure*

"When the day was done, Ellie voted against her closest ally, giving Aaron the short end of the stick and a ride on the Submarine of Losers."

*Shows shots of Ellie voting for Aaron, Aaron walking down the Dock of Shame, and Aaron riding away from the island* 

"Ten campers are left, who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

After the title sequence finished playing, the cameras panned in on the kitchen of the mini-mansion, where Tory and Matthew were talking. They were left in the minority of the votes, and they both knew that they needed to stay calm and figure out how to proceed. Although, that was easier said than done.

"How the f**k did this happen?!" Tory exclaimed as he paced around the kitchen, "What happened?!!"

"The girls must've flipped," Matthew rationalized, "That's what I think."

"Man, this is really bad. Aaron was a close ally of mine, and now he's gone. Now I'm worried that I'm next on the chopping block. I just hope that Tory doesn't take this too hard."- Matthew

"Honestly, this is the calm Tory. I know that blowing up isn't going to help my game. With Aaron gone, I'm down one ally. I'll need to figure a way out of this one."- Tory

"What can we do, man?" Tory asked, "What can we possibly do?"

"There are four guys and six girls," Matthew noted, "Our only way out might be with an invincibility statue."

"Or...if Daniel can find a way to convince Amalia to let him vote with the girls, he can get them to split the votes, then he flips back to us and we can vote out whoever we want," Tory suggested.