Episode 11: Not My Cup of Tea- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris recalled, "Alexander's disqualification sent shockwaves through the campsite, leaving Daniel a bit panicked and Katelyn & Amalia concerned for their safety. However, the mood was brought back up again when Daniel made his relationship with Amalia official, ending with a heartfelt kiss."

*Shows shots of Daniel talking to Rhythm & Tory, Katelyn & Amalia talking, Daniel & Amalia talking by the dock, and Daniel & Amalia kissing*

"The next morning, the teams were merged, but the celebration was cut short when Zeyad and Ellie were reinstated back into the game, and when I revealed that the campers would have to compete for the right to win immunity."

*Shows shots of the remaining campers eating breakfast, Zeyad arriving on a jeep, Ellie waving & eating a bagel, and Chris showing the campers the next challenge*

"In a battle for money and immunity, Veronica led a failing team, Daniel gave up ten grand to Amalia, and Devin earned himself individual immunity."

*Shows shots of Veronica facepalming, Daniel hugging Amalia after she won $10,000, and of Devin cheering whilst holding the Golden Marshmallow necklace*

"While the majority alliance agreed to target Katelyn, the minority alliance imploded as Katelyn tried to curve Devin's affections onto Kiana, who blew up as she revealed her crush on Devin."

*Shows shots of Veronica talking to her alliance, Katelyn yelling at Devin, and Kiana admitting her feelings for Devin*

"But the biggest argument came after Zeyad spilled the beans on Amalia voting for Daniel at the last elimination ceremony. But to many people's shock, Daniel gathered everyone and called Katelyn out for her deceit, further increasing the target on her back."

*Shows shots of Zeyad revealing Amalia voting for Daniel, Daniel calling a group meeting, and Daniel calling out Katelyn*

"But in the end, Katelyn saved herself with an invincibility statue, while Daniel countered it by playing his invincibility statue for Amalia, thereby negating most of the votes and sending Zeyad packing once again."

*Shows shots of Katelyn & Daniel playing invincibility heads, and Zeyad being carried down the Dock of Shame*

"Eleven are left, who will be voted out this time? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

After the completion of the title sequence, the cameras panned in on the male's side of the losers' cabin, where Rhythm, Veronica, and Amalia joined Matthew & Tory to discuss the most recent elimination. It was clear to everyone that the plan did not work, and that they would need to find a solution soon.

"Well...obviously tonight was a failure," Veronica remarked.

"I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Zeyad shouldn't have been the one to go. Now we have to deal with Katelyn for a little while longer. I'm not looking forward to it."- Veronica

"Understatement of the year," Rhythm remarked, visibly upset.

"Katelyn keeps on managing to squeak on by, day after day. But as far as I'm concerned, she's on her last life. If she doesn't win the next immunity challenge, she's gone."- Rhythm

"Honestly, the surprise for me wasn't that Zeyad was eliminated," Tory admitted, "It was that Daniel played another invincibility statue for Amalia."