Episode 12: Love Is In The Air- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa!" Chris welcomed as the main cameras panned in on him, "Before the break, Daniel & Amalia won themselves immunity in the 'lover's lane' challenge. With the elimination ceremony coming up shortly, let's take a look at what the campers have planned for tonight."

--------

To start, the cameras turned their focus to the dining room of the mini-mansion, where Devin, Matthew, & Tory joined Daniel & Amalia to discuss the upcoming elimination ceremony. With both sides having pondered the possibility of reforming the majority alliance, they wanted to take some time to agree upon a plan for the future.

"Devin, have you told Matthew & Tory about the plan?" Amalia asked, checking in.

'He did," Tory confirmed, "And honestly, I'm fine with it."

"I hate to admit it, but I don't have a choice. I've just got to cross my fingers and hope that Veronica, Amalia, & Rhythm will stay loyal."- Tory

"Hopefully we can just start anew and continue where we left off," Matthew expressed.

"It's what we got to do," Devin agreed.

"And here are our drinks!" Daniel interrupted as he placed a tray of beverages on the table.

"Thanks man," Tory thanked, "Now the whole group is here."

"Not necessarily," Amalia corrected, "Veronica and Rhythm are somewhere else."

"Where are they?" Matthew asked, curious.

"Probably talking," Amalia guessed, "But don't worry; I'll tell them whatever plan we agree on."

"Well, let's get to the point: who are we voting off?" Tory asked.

"I'm still pitching the Katelyn vote," Devin admitted, "She's been here way too long."

"Now that the alliance is back together, I see no better way to show our loyalty to each other than to kick Katelyn to the curb."- Devin

"Y'know, this might be a bad idea, but we do have enough votes to split the vote," Daniel noted, "We've got seven people, and they have three. We can split it 4-3-3, with the four votes going towards Katelyn."

"Well, who do you suggest we split it with?" Tory asked, "Katelyn and who else?

"I would say Ellie," Daniel admitted, "She's stronger than Kiana when it comes to winning challenges."

"I've been beating the 'let's get rid of Ellie' drum for a while. Sure, even if we do split the vote against her, she won't be going home. But if Katelyn does happen to have an invincibility head, I see no reason as to why we can't get rid of Ellie."- Daniel

"But Kiana did better than Ellie in the tea challenge," Tory noted, "She almost beat me."

"But we also have to look at previous challenges," Daniel reminded, "Ellie did a better job in the first challenge, helped the Wild Wolverines win the 3rd challenge, and sunk a lot of coconuts during the 7th challenge. She's a tough cookie."

"Can't argue with that," Amalia admitted, "All in favour of splitting the vote between Katelyn & Ellie?"

"Aye," Matthew repeated.

"Aye," Daniel followed.

"Aye?" Tory remarked, unsure if that was the right word to say.

"Aye," Devin agreed, raising his hand.