Episode 3: The Power of Love- Immunity Challenge Pt.2

"Welcome back, everyone!" Chris welcomed as the camera focused on him, "Before the break, we saw Rhythm get herself into a perilous position while climbing the tower. With her dangling high above the water, who knows what'll happen next?"

--------

"HEEEELLLLLPPPP!" Rhythm exclaimed, further feigning helplessness.

"Someone's gotta help her!" Kiana remarked, looking around for assistance.

"This is....bad..." Laila muttered after a period of thought.

"This was not in the plan. I don't know if Rhythm's doing this for real or if  she's just doing it to 'throw' the competition, but this is scary!"- Laila

"Don't worry!" Tory insisted as he ran towards the tower, "I'm comin' up!"

"No you won't!" Chris interrupted, still in the sky, "Only people who are designated climbers can touch the tower, or else your team is disqualified!"

"I've got her, Tory!" Amalia assured whilst climbing down towards Rhythm, "I'm coming!"

"Uh..it's alright!" Rhythm shouted, still hanging, "I don't want to hold you back! I can get back on my own!"

"No one deserves to fall off a tower!" Amalia noted, continuing to descend.

"This totally backfired! I didn't expect her to come and save me! Ugh! Why must throwing a competition be so hard?!"- Rhythm

Rhythm had to think and act quickly in order to keep the Merciless Moose behind the Wild Wolverines. Looking below her, she only saw water, almost certainly filled with sharks. Looking up, Amalia was only ten feet from her. After muttering one more prayer, she subtly unwound the rope around her leg and fell into the water below. After spending a few seconds to make re-balance herself, she resurfaced.

"Damn it!" Rhythm exclaimed, still acting, "I almost had it!"

"Oh well..." Amalia conceded, turning her attention back to climbing.

"Wait..." Rhythm muttered before swimming away from shore, "AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"What's wrong?" Kiana called out, concerned.

"Just a little shark!" Rhythm explained, "Don't worry! I'll just circle around!"

"There was no shark. But I need to buy as much time as I can! Y'know, for all that I'm sacrificing for the team, I might as well be the leader!"- Rhythm

While Rhythm continued wasting time in the water, Amalia made her way to the top of the tower, where she saw Daniel and Devin locked in separate metal cages. Without hesitation, Amalia ran over, unlocked Daniel's cage and gave him the key ring, allowing him to walk over to the edge of the tower and prepare to dive.

"I can do this..." Daniel muttered to himself, "I can do this..."

"You're gonna be fine!" Amalia insisted whilst hugging him from the side, "I have faith in you."

"Thanks..." Daniel replied, smiling at her, to which she reciprocated by smiling back.

"With all due respect, I'm not interested in seeing you two make out," Devin noted, still in his cage.

"Sorry," Daniel apologized as he moved Amalia off of him and dove into the water below, landing with a mild splash.

Everyone watching waited in fear to see whether or not Daniel survived the dive unscathed. After Daniel didn't resurface within the first fifteen seconds, everyone became concerned. Little did they know, when Daniel dove into the water, his eyes caught sight of a small light underwater. After a few pushes in the water, he was able to further inspect the oddity. It was a waterproof lamp, in front of which was a small box with a phrase etched into it that read: 'If you want power beyond recognition, use one of your keys to unlock the box.'