Episode 5: Unique Strengths- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began through a voiceover, "The campers were thrown for a loop when they were forced to switch teams, including the addition of a brand new team, the Chaotic Cougars."

*shows shots of the campers breaking eggs and gathering in their new teams*

"Having been forced to make new alliances, Rhythm made a deal with Veronica, Zeyad continued his blabbering, Katelyn continued her reign as the queen of the Merciless Moose, and Daniel helped create the newest couple of Total Drama."

*shows shots of Rhythm shaking hands with Veronica, Zeyad talking to the men on his team, Katelyn leading her team's discussion, and Daniel talking with Laila & Alejandro*

"The immunity challenge required the campers to showcase their talents. Amalia brought the audience to tears, Devin put the audience to sleep, and Callie raised her voice for the first time in this competition. In the end, it came down to a tiebreaker.

*shows shots of Amalia playing the piano & singing, Devin struggling to tell jokes, and Callie rapping on stage*

"Katelyn feigned an injury to try and gain sympathy, but it ultimately cost her team the victory as she scored less points than Rhythm's beatboxing and Daniel's freerunning."

*shows shots of Katelyn pretending to be injured, Rhythm beatboxing, and Daniel doing a quasimodo*

"Back at camp, Katelyn tried to play both sides while also trying to shift blame onto the nicest camper, but after Kiana spilled the beans to Ellie and Callie, a plan was made to dethrone the queen."

*shows shots of Katelyn talking to all her teammates separately, Kiana accidentally telling Ellie the true plan, and Ellie, Callie, & Kiana making a plan*

"But in the end, Kiana couldn't muster the courage to betray her closest ally, and Callie was sent packing."

*shows shots of Kiana voting for Callie, and Callie walking down the Dock of Shame*

"Fifteen are left. Who will be voted out this time? Find out here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

The cameras turned their attention to the females' side of the losers' cabin, where Kiana, Ellie, and Katelyn laid in their beds in complete silence. A lot of drama went on over the past few hours, and none of them seemed to want to address it. It was interesting how the team was suddenly quieter after they eliminated their quietest member.

"...Is no one gonna say anything...?" Kiana whispered, not expecting anyone to answer.

"This cabin is way too quiet. It's like we all turned into mimes! Normally, I'm fine with silence, but this is super daunting!"- Kiana

"Alright..." Kiana muttered as she turned over in her bunk, "I'll just go to sleep..."

"Y'know what? Screw it," Ellie declared as she sat up and looked at her fellow female teammates, "Callie was such a good player for us! She did not deserve to leave!"

"To think, I lost my two closest allies in two consecutive days. My back is against the wall and I've got to do anything that I can to stay alive. I've just got to figure out what exactly I can do."- Ellie

"None of us deserved to leave," Katelyn claimed, sitting up to face Ellie, "But we had to pick someone."

"What about Devin?" Ellie asked, "Like you said, he was a terrible performer!"