Episode 13: Serving Big Plays- Downtime/Elimination

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa!" Chris welcomed as the main camera panned on him, "Before the break, the campers won prizes & punishments, ending with Matthew claiming the Golden Marshmallow necklace. With the elimination ceremony slowly approaching, let's see what the campers have planned..."

--------

The cameras first panned in on the communal bathrooms, where Katelyn was getting dressed in her Baywatch swimsuit to serve her punishment. Kiana was also with her, hoping to figure out a plan of action before the vote. At this stage of the game, their best hopes of surviving were to convince the majority alliance to turn on themselves. Although, it was much easier said than done.

"This sucks!" Katelyn exclaimed as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Hey, be lucky that you look hot in that," Kiana insisted.

"Yeah, like I want more boys undressing me with their eyes," Katelyn remarked sarcastically.

"I'm really getting tired of being the scapegoat. If I'm gonna stay, it'll be a bumpy ride for sure, but I'm not gonna give up."- Katelyn

"So, we need a new plan," Katelyn declared, "Any ideas?"

"Well, from what I know about being on the bottom, we need to find the cracks in the majority alliance," Kiana suggested.

"Good point," Katelyn agreed, "I think the card that we need to play is that right now, there's a 5v4 split with girls to guys. If they get rid of one of us, they lose that advantage."

"Well, who should we ask them to target?" Kiana asked.

"We have two options," Katelyn claimed, "We can tell them to vote for Tory to eliminate a physical threat, or we can make a bigger move and try to get Daniel voted out?"

"Why would Daniel being voted out be a bigger move?" Kiana asked, confused, "He's not super good in challenges, and he seems pretty distracted being Amalia's boyfriend."

"He's only strong because he's with Amalia; that's two votes working together," Katelyn explained, "We have to convince the others that splitting up the obvious couple is the way to go."

"Splitting up the couple?" Veronica asked as she appeared in the doorway.

"Ahhh!" Katelyn exclaimed as she ran into the nearest shower stall.

"What's with her?" Veronica asked to Kiana.

"She's insecure," Kiana explained.

"I am not!" Katelyn shouted, still inside the stall, "I just don't like being stared at like this."

"Ah, I get what's going on," Veronica claimed, "Katelyn, take it from a girl who is stared at all the time: you're beautiful."

"I'm starting to feel like I'm the counselor of this camp. Honestly, I don't mind helping others with their problems; hopefully they take this into consideration when they even consider voting me out."- Veronica

"Whatever," Katelyn brushed off, "Easy for you to say when you're a flirty eighteen year-old."

"Here's what I'll say: a person's true character is seen when they are stripped down to nothing," Veronica noted, "This is an opportunity for people to see who you truly are as a person. Sure, we might not like the feeling of being vulnerable, but it gives us a chance to express ourselves for who we really are. Understand?"

"Yeah...I guess so..." Katelyn admitted.

"Well, I'll leave you in there to ponder that thought," Veronica declared as she began walking out of the bathroom.