Episode 16: Swamped With Decisions- Immunity Challenge

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa!" Chris welcomed as he stood on the bow of the motorboat, "Before the break, I told the campers that we'd be heading somewhere different for today's challenge-"

"And we're still heading there," Katelyn noted.

"Don't interrupt..." Chris ordered, "Let's see what we have in store for these unlucky campers."

--------

"How much longer until we get there?" Devin asked.

"We'll get there when we get there!" Chef Hatchet exclaimed, "Man, I signed up to be a chef, not a bus driver."

"Any ideas on where we're going?" Rhythm asked.

"No clue," Katelyn replied.

"Let's just say that you've all been there," Chris revealed, "At least, most of you have been there."

"Highschool?" Devin suggested.

"Man, I hope not," Rhythm muttered, "I didn't want to spend my summer in school."

"What would we go there to do?" Amalia asked, "Like, what kind of challenge would there be?"

"Maybe it's for some sort of philanthropy project," Daniel suggested.

"Not a bad idea, Daniel," Chris admitted, "I'll look into that next season. But of course, I'd hate to rain on your parade."

"That's a start-" Katelyn remarked before being hit on the head with rain drops, "What the...?"

"And it's raining," Rhythm noted, stating the obvious, "Great..."

"Aw man..." Amalia groaned.

"Here," Daniel declared as he removed his cardigan and raised it over him and Amalia, thereby shielding themselves from the rain.

"Thanks," Amalia thanked before kissing Daniel on the cheek.

"See?" Rhythm whispered to Kiana, "They made up."

"This is it, campers!" Chris declared, "Take a good look."

For five of the six remaining campers, this location was nothing new to them. But for Kiana, it was definitely a frightening sight. It was raining hard, with strong winds, many trees, several statues of Chris, and a mountain in the shape of a skull extending high above the ground. This could only be one place.

"Boney Island..." Katelyn muttered, recalling her one and only visit.

"I remember the last time I went to Boney Island; it was painful. If our challenge is here, I'm not gonna be happy."- Katelyn

"Ah yes, the place where I spent three cold nights searching for something that wasn't even there. But hopefully my luck will be better with the immunity challenge."- Devin

"I've been waiting for another chance to go to Boney Island. Maybe I'll have a bit of time to find my 4th invincibility statue."- Daniel

"Now, before any of you get your hopes up, there are no more invincibility statues left in the game," Chris revealed as the boat pulled up on shore."

"Darn..."- Daniel

"But this is where we get off," Chris declared as he jumped off the boat with an umbrella for himself, "Follow me!"

"This isn't gonna be any fun..." Amalia remarked as her and the remaining campers followed Chris into the forest.