Episode 19: The Final Countdown- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Several weeks ago, twenty campers arrived at the newly built Camp Wawanakwa with the hopes and dreams of leaving a millionaire." Chris began.

*Shows shots of each camper arriving on the island at the beginning of the season*

"One by one, the campers were voted out: Tristan, Fedor, Betty, Cassie, Callie, Zeyad, Alejandro, Ellie, Laila, Alexander, Zeyad...again, Aaron, Ellie...again, Veronica, Tory, Matthew, Kiana, Katelyn, Devin, and Daniel."

*Shows shots of each camper as their names are read*

"After many episodes, multiple pain-staking challenges, two returns, and twenty eliminations, it is finally time. Only two campers remain. By the end of the day, one of them will claim the prize of one million dollars and the distinction of winning Total Drama. Who will it be?"

*Shows shot of Chris standing on the beach, carrying the briefcase with the one million dollar prize*

"Will it be Rhythm: the music-loving, open-minded, outspoken outcast with a reputation for being a cunning strategist? Or Amalia: the rebellious, challenge-winning, Daniel-loving leader with a penchant for making big moves?"

*Shows shots of Rhythm listening to music, her talking to others, her yelling at Katelyn, and her talking strategy with Devin, as well as shots of Amalia with an angry expression, her racing through a swamp, her kissing Daniel, and her voting for Daniel*

"It'll all end today!" Chris declared, "Right here! On the season finale of Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

Once the title sequence completed, the cameras turned their attention to the mini-mansion. For the first time in the whole season, all remaining campers could call the mini-mansion their home. It was the final night that they would spend as campers in the competition, and they wanted to get a good night's sleep in preparation for the final challenge. However, neither of them could find any success.

"Hm hm hmmmm hm. Hm hm hmmmm hm," Rhythm hummed to herself as she attempted to fall asleep while listening to calming music, "Ugh...maybe some Otis Redding will work."

Rhythm proceeded to change the song on her iPod to 'These Arms of Mine', and laid back on her bed, but couldn't go thirty seconds before ripping her headphones off her head and tossing them onto the ground in anger. She knew that the next day was going to be the most important day of her life so far, and she was clearly upset that she couldn't fall asleep.

"Damnit, Rhythm!" Rhythm exclaimed as she started slamming her head against a pillow, "Why. Can't. You. Fall. Asleep?!"

"This is the first time that I've ever had trouble sleeping. I've had to face upcoming exams, I've had to face upcoming concerts, I've had to face upcoming dates; nothing has given me trouble until now! Even here: I haven't had a bad night's worth of sleep until now! I guess the pressure is finally starting to sink in."- Rhythm

After a few minutes of banging her head against her pillow, Rhythm once again felt the need for music, and got up to retrieve her headphones on the other side of the room. As she knelt down to grab her headphones, she heard the distinct sound of a female singing voice radiating towards her ears. Instinctively, she checked her iPod to see if she accidentally hit the play button, but found herself looking at a black screen. After taking a few seconds to listen, she opened the door to her room, where she heard the echo of the singing voice bouncing off the walls of the hallway. Having curiosity, she decided to follow it to the source.