Episode 7: They're Coco-Nuts!-Immunity Challenge

Without a pause, the cameras panned in on the twelve campers, all of whom were eager to begin the race. At that point, none of them had any time to socialize with their new teammates; they all had to direct their focus towards winning the challenge. They would have enough time to talk with each other after the challenge, regardless of whether or not they won.

"On your marks! Get set!" Chris began before sounding his airhorn, "GOOO!"

With that, all twelve campers ran off along the beach, aiming to reach the first obstacle as soon as possible. Within the next minute, all of the campers were out of sight. Chris had to give them credit; they seemed much more motivated than the campers of seasons' past.

"Good luck!" Chris exclaimed before muttering, "Not really..."

--------

Before long, both teams managed to reach the opening of a cave. It was then that the two teams noticed that there were two separate paths. It was a given that both teams wanted their own team to stay together; splitting up would pretty much be asking for death. However, both paths seemed to be nearly-identical, leaving the decision to be pure chance.

"Now what?" Laila asked, unsure of what to do next.

"Where's Manitoba Smith when ya' need him?" Devin joked, after which no one laughed.

"Hmm..." Daniel muttered as he walked up to the wall dividing the two paths, "Moose, we're taking the left path."

"Uh...why?" Ellie asked, confused as to how Daniel made that decision.

"Trust me on this one," Daniel insisted.

"Yeah, like that's ever gonna happen," Alexander interjected as he started walking into the right cave, "C'mon Wolverines! This way!"

"Now that Daniel isn't on my team, this is my chance to finally take charge!"- Alexander

"Eh, whatever," Devin conceded as he left to join Alexander, eventually followed by Laila, Kiana, & Tory."

"Well, if we're going to beat them, we might as well take a different path," Daniel rationalized as he pointed to the cave on the left, "You may now file in, please enjoy your walk."

"We're not on a plane, dude," Aaron joked, causing almost everyone to laugh.

"Sheesh..." Katelyn muttered, annoyed.

"It goes without saying that I'm not happy. The only person on my team that I trust is Ellie; everyone else is on the other team. And with people already listening to Daniel, it's gonna be difficult to gain control of this team."- Katelyn

"Hey..." Amalia whispered as she pulled Daniel over to her, "Any advice for what I need to do?"

"Right now, I'm on a team with two people who hate me, two people who I've hardly talked to since the game began, and Tory. I don't really have any allies, so I need some sort of advice."- Amalia

"Just because Amalia and I are on different teams doesn't mean that I'm going to leave her behind. She's a loyal ally and I'm gonna do whatever I can to protect her."- Daniel

"Just try and be nice to people," Daniel suggested, "Don't bother talking to Alexander. Maybe try and apologize to Laila. What you need to do is rebuild our alliance with Tory, and convince Devin & Kiana that you're a good person, which you are."

"Aww...thanks..." Amalia thanked as she went to hug Daniel, "What would I do without you?"

"I don't wanna find out," Daniel replied as he kissed Amalia on her forehead, "Now, you gotta get back to your team before they get too far ahead."