Episode 4: Music Madness- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began in an announcer-esque voice, "Amalia's crush on Daniel was revealed, while Laila had something revealed that really should've stayed hidden."

*Shows shot of Amalia and Daniel waving to each other and Alejandro accidentally walking in on Laila in the bathroom*

"When the challenge came around, the Merciless Moose aimed to fail in hopes of voting off Zeyad."

*Shows shots of Laila falling, Rhythm hanging, Devin swimming, and Katelyn solving the puzzle*

"While Daniel found a medallion with game-changing powers, and helped lead his team to a victory."

*Shows shots of Daniel finding the medallion and helping Ellie & Cassie complete the challenge*

"Thanks to the medallion, Daniel and a person of his choice from the opposite team got the right to vote off a member of their own team, and Betty & Cassie got the short end of the stick."

*Shows shots of Daniel choosing Rhythm, Daniel & Rhythm announcing their decisions and Cassie & Betty leaving on the Submarine of Losers*

"How will Daniel and Rhythm be looked at by their teammates? Who will win immunity? And what will the campers do when they're rocked with a new twist? Find out on this episode of Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

Upon the completion of the title sequence, the camera zoomed in on the boys' side of the Merciless Moose cabin. While most of the boys hoped to get to sleep after a long challenge, one of them was way too excited to fall asleep. It was no surprise to anyone with regards to who that boy was.

"That was a big twist, eh?" Zeyad remarked, excited, "We dodged a bullet there."

"Maybe I didn't give Rhythm enough credit. She's smart enough to realize that Katelyn shouldn't have all the power in this team. I've got to thank her soon."- Zeyad

"I honestly can't believe Rhythm didn't go after us," Aaron commented, "But at least we know that she's a team player."

"She helped get rid of the weak-link, and I consider that a success," Alejandro added.

"Devin, I know that you and Katelyn are tight and all, and that she wants me gone, but just know that I am committed to helping this team," Zeyad assured, hoping to gain his loyalty.

"Don't sweat it man," Devin stated halfheartedly.

"This might be the worse possible situation. We lost the challenge, and Zeyad's still here! If he's gonna be here, I might as well be nice to him. No sense in having him go after me."- Devin

"Well, this is the perfect time to band together and secure our place in this game," Zeyad noted, trying to be a leader, "How about an all guys alliance?"

"Down," Aaron answered quickly.

"Perfect," Alejandro remarked.

"Sure," Devin agreed.

"No way am I getting-"- Aaron

"-in an alliance with that-"- Alejandro

"-self-centred piece of-"- Devin

"-work who thinks that-"- Aaron