Episode 15: The Hopeful & The Heartbroken- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began as he spoke through a voiceover, "With Daniel voting out Veronica; one of Amalia's closest allies, he raced to ensure that there were no ill feelings between the two of them."

*Shows shots of Daniel & Amalia eating dinner, making up, and kissing*

"At the same time however, the remaining six campers began plotting to separate the romantic couple once and for all."

*Shows shots of Rhythm talking to Katelyn & Kiana, Tory talking to Matthew, and the five of them discussing a plan together*

"Unluckily for them, it was a duo's immunity challenge, allowing Amaniel to sail their way to victory, and forcing the others to turn against each other."

*Shows shots of the campers working in pairs, and Daniel & Amalia riding their way across the finish line*

"With her back against the wall, Rhythm aggressively campaigned to send the votes against Matthew; the perceived popularity threat."

*Shows shots of Rhythm talking to Katelyn & Kiana, shortly followed by Daniel & Amalia*

"But seeing an opportunity to flip the game, Katelyn & Kiana roped Devin into a final three deal, and attempted to convince Daniel to join them in voting for Tory, the perceived physical threat."

*Shows shots of Katelyn & Kiana talking to Devin, followed by the three of them talking to Daniel*

"In between it all, Daniel & Amalia had a serious talk about what to do with their relationship, leaving Amalia less than pleased."

*Shows shots of Daniel & Amalia talking about their relationship, and of Amalia being upset*

"When the vote came around, the votes ended up in Tory's wheelhouse, forcing him to leave the island, but not before warning Daniel about Rhythm."

*Shows shots of Katelyn, Kiana, Daniel, & Devin voting for Tory, Chef Hatchet carrying Tory down the Dock of Shame, and Tory warning Daniel*

"Seven campers are left: who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

After the title sequence finished playing, the cameras panned in on the female's side of the losers' cabin, where Rhythm continued talking to Katelyn, Kiana, and Matthew. Considering that this was the fourth time in a row where the vote went against her wishes, she felt the need to find out what happened.

"Alright, I'm not upset, but I'd like to know what happened," Rhythm declared.

"I don't know why, but it seems like every time I try to take control of a situation, my plans fail. But I'm not gonna give up; I've got to take any chance I get to make a big move. It's either you make the move, or someone makes the move on you. I'll take the first option."- Rhythm

"We made the move because we can't afford to have Tory in this game any longer," Kiana claimed, "He could beat any of us in a physical situation."

"It's clear that Rhythm is a bit frustrated. I don't blame her; I'd be frustrated too if my target didn't get voted out. But at the very least, I need to make sure that she isn't too mad at us yet. We need to remind her that Daniel & Amalia are still the prime targets."- Kiana