Episode 10: Battle Between Worlds- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris announced, "Daniel & Amalia sought help for their relationship, while Kiana considered hooking up with Devin."

*Shows shots of Amalia and Kiana ranting to each other, and Daniel talking to Veronica*

"On Boney Island, after many hours of searching through trees, throwing stones, and breaking logs, Katelyn found herself a new Chris McLean Head of Invincibility."

*Shows shots of Katelyn walking, throwing the cube, breaking a log, and holding the invincibility statue*

"Before the challenge, the campers were hit with another team swap; lovers Amalia & Daniel were reunited, outcasts Alexander & Katelyn were put together, Kiana & Devin remained together, and Tory was sent to Boney Island."

*Shows the campers picking bottles, Amalia & Daniel hugging, Alexander & Katelyn shaking hands, Kiana & Devin hugging, and Tory leaving for Boney Island*

"After that, the campers swallowed shots upon shots of terrible drinks, resulting in some totally funny reactions. In the end, Alexander's not-so sly pointing allowed the Wild Wolverines to win immunity, forcing the Merciless Moose to vote for one of their own."

*Shows shots of the campers drinking their concoctions, Devin crying, Amalia cursing, Alexander pointing to himself, the Wild Wolverines cheering, and the Merciless Moose sulking*

"While the couple and Rhythm agreed to vote for Alexander, he teamed up with Katelyn in an attempt to pull off a monumental move; convincing Amalia to betray her boyfriend."

*Show shots of Amalia, Daniel, & Rhythm talking, Alexander & Katelyn talking, and of Amalia & Daniel laying in bed*

"With Daniel still refusing to commit to Amalia, Katelyn stepped in and attempted to convince Amalia that Daniel was playing her, and that it was in her best interest to vote him out."

*Shows shots of Daniel walking away from Amalia, Katelyn & Amalia talking, and Amalia crying*

"When all was said and done, Amalia made a big move and voted for Daniel, but Alexander's over-zealousness resulted in his disqualification, sending him down the Dock of Shame and giving Daniel another life in the game."

*Shows shots of Amalia voting for Daniel, Alexander rigging the votes, Alexander walking down the Dock of Shame, and Daniel crossing his arms in confidence*

"Ten campers are left, who will be voted out next? Find out right here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

After the title sequence, the cameras panned in on the male's side of the losers' cabin, where Rhythm joined Tory & Daniel for a discussion. With Alexander gone, it was expected that everyone would be celebrating in happiness. However, the ambiance in the room was more serious than happy.

"Alright guys, I really want to have a discussion right now," Daniel declared.

"Tonight was a big night; Alexander is finally gone. But now that he's not here, I don't really have any other enemies, and everyone knows that. If they notice that everyone likes me, they might think 'Oh! No one hates Daniel enough to kick him out; he'll probably make the final 2! Let's blindside him now!'. And I cannot let that happen; my best bet is pledging my loyalty to who I think will keep me safe."- Daniel