Episode 18: A Half-Hearted Farewell- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began through a voiceover, "Kiana's elimination divided the remaining campers in half: it was Rhythm, Katelyn, & Devin against the power couple known as Amaniel."

*Shows shots of Rhythm, Katelyn, & Devin talking, and Amaniel singing in bed*

"In the immunity challenge, Daniel was finally able to put his genius level I.Q. to use: he successfully deciphered all of the clues and climbed the stairs to victory, earning him his first solo immunity win of the season."

*Shows shots of Daniel hitting his buzzer and lighting several steps, eventually sprinting up the stairs and hitting his button*

"With Amalia vulnerable for the first time in three episodes, Daniel scrambled to save her by making a final three deal with Rhythm. Sadly for them, Rhythm stayed loyal to her fellow members of the Merciless Moose and agreed to vote for Amalia."

*Shows shots of Daniel, Amalia, & Rhythm talking, and Rhythm, Katelyn, & Devin talking*

"However, worried that it might strain his friendship with Daniel, Devin went out and warned Daniel of his intentions, leaving Daniel in a tough position."

*Shows shots of Devin being worried, Devin warning Daniel, and Daniel thinking to himself*

"In a last-ditch effort, Daniel gave up his immunity necklace to Amalia, thereby forcing the others to vote for either him or Katelyn."

*Shows shots of Daniel giving Amalia his immunity necklace, and Daniel pointing at himself and Katelyn*

"In the end, Daniel's move worked as Devin cast the deciding vote against Katelyn, sending her down the Dock of Shame with her head held high."

*Shows shots of Devin voting for Katelyn, and Katelyn walking down the Dock of Shame*

"Only four campers are left, each with a different story to tell."

*Shows shot of Chris standing on the beach narrating*

"Anisha 'Rhythm' Singh: originally starting out as an outcast, she worked her way into the majority alliance on her team. But eventually broke off and started anew; she aligned herself with Veronica, and pulled off several big moves. But ever since Veronica was voted out, she hasn't been able to catch her footing. Will she be able to dig in her heels, finally take control of the game, and win?"

*Shows shots of Rhythm walking on the dock on the first day, her talking with Katelyn & Devin, her talking with Veronica, Zeyad being voted out, Veronica being voted out, and Rhythm being frustrated*

"No one expected me to make it this far. I'm gonna go out there and prove to everyone that it isn't luck; I deserve to win this game, and I will win."- Rhythm

"Amalia Rahela-Filipescu: she proved herself early on to be a physical competitor and a loyal ally. But through her romance with Daniel, she was able to make it far. She won four immunity challenges, and built a reputation as a fearless player. Will her physical prowess and social abilities be enough to take her to victorytown?"

*Shows shots of Amalia wrestling with Laila, her talking with Callie, her kissing Daniel, her receiving the Golden Marshmallow necklace, and her staring into the distance with a confident facial expression*

"My a** has been on the chopping block every single day. I know that if I don't win immunity, I'm going home, and I didn't come all this way to get 4th place. I'm going all the way."- Amalia