Episode 6: Water We Doing?- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris spoke, "The campers were forced into a strength-testing challenge."

*Shows shots of the campers pulling buoys*

"With Matthew getting his kiwis in a jam, and Zeyad being unable to 'lend a hand', the Chaotic Cougars lost the challenge, forcing them to vote someone out."

*Shows shots of Rhythm dropping the buoy on Matthew, Zeyad getting his hand stuck under a buoy, and the Wild Wolverines & the Merciless Moose cheering*

"But it was after the challenge when things started to heat up. Alejandro & Laila got closer, Alexander threw Daniel & Amalia under the bus, and Daniel managed to secure himself an alliance with Queen Katelyn."

*Shows shots of Alejandro and Laila resting in the hot tub, Alexander talking to Alejandro & Laila, and Daniel talking to Katelyn, Devin, and Kiana*

"As for the losing team, while Zeyad continued playing both sides, Veronica and Rhythm created a plan to blindside him, which left Aaron with a tough decision."

*Shows shots of Zeyad talking to everyone on his team, Veronica and Rhythm talking, Aaron and Veronica talking, and Aaron trying to think*

"When the time came, Aaron got Tory & Matthew on board, and all of Zeyad's teammates betrayed him and sent him to the Dock of Shame."

*Shows shots of Aaron, Tory, Matthew, Veronica, and Rhythm voting for Zeyad, and Zeyad walking down the Dock of Shame*

"Fourteen are left. Who will be voted out on this episode? Find out here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

Upon the title sequence being completed, the cameras focused on the male's side of the losers' cabin, now only housing three teenagers. With Zeyad's elimination, the mood in the room was ultimately lighter. While no one wanted to say it out loud, Zeyad was different than the other guys. To put it simply, they all just wanted to get rid of anything that disrupted the cohesion in the team, and that happened to be Zeyad.

"Is it just me, or does this room seem a whole lot quieter?" Aaron asked as he laid down on his bunk.

"It's not just you," Matthew assured as he set down his sunglasses on a desk, "We all noticed it."

"Zeyad is finally gone! Honestly, he really deserved it. It's one thing to double-cross people, but it's another thing to be a brat about it. He had it coming for a long time."- Aaron

"It almost seems too good to be true," Tory admitted, "He's finally gone..."

"It seemed like everyone was happy," Aaron noted, "Hey, maybe everyone will think that we're the 'heroes of the camp', or something."

"Don't hold your breath," Matthew remarked, laughing at Aaron's comment, "We aren't heroes until one of us wins the game."

"Speaking of winning," Aaron began, turning to face his friends, "If we continue this winning streak, do you think that we could take this alliance to the end?"

"Honestly, that sounds pretty good right now," Tory admitted, "I'm down."

"Yeah, this could work," Matthew agreed.

"I'm always open to making genuine friendships. Besides, if we can get to the merge, we can get Daniel and Alexander back to our side, and that should be good enough to make it to the final five."- Tory