Episode 17: Stairway to Hell- Nighttime/Morning

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began through a voiceover, "Amalia was forced to do some serious damage control after her plan to eliminate Daniel backfired. And after a quick venting session, Daniel forgave her, and the 'ship of the season' continued sailing."

*Shows shots of Amalia apologizing to Daniel, Daniel venting, and Daniel & Amalia hugging/kissing*

"In the immunity challenge, Beardo made a return as all the campers were forced to find CDs that matched descriptions of their former competitors."

*Shows shots of the campers wading through the water looking for CDs*

"In the end, Amalia managed to pull out a victory, but her celebration was cut short when I had her sent away to sequester her."

*Shows shots of Amalia holding up the final CD and being taken away on a boat*

"After being taken to a secure location, she was given the opportunity to watch all of her fellow campers.

*Shows shots of Amalia in the camera room and relaxing on the couch*

"In the meantime, Katelyn & Devin made a final two deal, while Kiana, Rhythm, and Daniel made an agreement to target Katelyn during the vote."

*Shows shots of Katelyn & Devin talking, and Kiana, Rhythm, & Daniel talking*

"When the time came, Amalia shocked everyone when she nominated the very-likable Kiana; pinning her against Katelyn in order to force the others to send her packing."

*Shows shots of Amalia nominating Kiana & Katelyn, Daniel & Rhythm voting for Kiana, and Kiana walking down the Dock of Shame*

"Only five are left. Who will be voted out next? Find out here, on Total...Drama...Island:...Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

As the dust settled under the moonlight, Rhythm and Devin situated themselves in the losers' cabin, doing their best to calm themselves down after the tumultuous elimination ceremony. Both of them were a bit shaken up by the elimination of Kiana, and they both needed to do whatever they could to ensure their safety from this point on.

"That was a rough elimination," Devin remarked as he laid down on his bunk, "I can't believe that Kiana is gone."

"Sorry about that," Rhythm apologized as she continued pacing around the room, "But she couldn't be trusted."

"I vowed to never vote for Kiana and I kept my promise. It sucks that she's gone, but I can't lose sight of the goal when I'm so close to winning."- Devin

"Amalia made a pretty big speech about how Kiana couldn't be trusted. I don't know what she could've done to force Amalia to call her out like that, but it must've been something big."- Rhythm

"Man...today was so confusing," Devin noted, "With Amalia being taken away, Beardo being inside a statue, and Kiana being voted out, this day couldn't get any weirder."

"Heard that," Rhythm replied, agreeing with the statement, "Can I say something?"

"Go ahead," Devin allowed.

"As much as I hate to admit it, we're the two least threatening people left in the game," Rhythm noted, "I mean, Katelyn's been a target all this time, and Daniel & Amalia have won quite a lot of immunity challenges."