Episode 3: The Power of Love- Nighttime/Breakfast

"Last time on Total Drama Island: Return to Wawanakwa..." Chris began in a dramatic voice, "The Merciless Moose won immunity and sent the Wild Wolverines to their first voteoff."

*Shows shot of Katelyn, Devin, and Kiana solving their puzzle*

"Fedor was blamed for not being able to find his key, while Cassie was blamed for cheering against her own team, even though neither of them were truly at fault."

*Shows shots of Fedor swimming aimlessly and Cassie cheering*

"After all was said and done, Rhythm volunteered to go to Boney Island, while Fedor paid the price and walked across the Dock of Shame."

*Shows shots of Rhythm taking a boat to Boney Island and Fedor being thrown into the Submarine of Losers*

"What will Rhythm do on Boney Island? What will happen now that Tory knows that he was voted against? And who will win immunity? All of this will be revealed on this episode of Total...Drama...Island:... Return to Wawanakwa!"

--------

After the title sequence was shown, the cameras zoomed in on the cabin of the Wild Wolverines. Despite the fact that it was nighttime, it was oddly loud. With screaming, thuds, and cursing, one would think that this was due to a large group of people. Upon further inspection, it was revealed that all this raucous was being caused by Tory, and him alone. After finding out that he received votes, he was furious. And when he returned to the cabin, he let all of his frustration out: punching walls, screaming, and cursing off into the sky.

"*incoherent screaming and cursing*" Tory exclaimed in extreme anger.

"This is why we shouldn't have let him have four cups of coffee," Matthew remarked to Alexander, who was hiding behind him.

"Five," Alexander corrected, "He snuck one in when you weren't looking."

"Are any of y'all gonna do something about this?" Daniel asked, a bit scared.

"Um...I'm kinda more of a diplomacy guy," Matthew admitted.

"If we hold him, you can calm him down," Daniel proposed to the two men.

After a brief period of thinking, the three men agreed and set their plan into motion. While Tory banged his head against the wall, Alexander put his aikido skills to use and pulled Tory's arms behind his back. While Tory struggled to fight back, Daniel came around and swept Tory's feet out from under him, allowing the two other men to tackle Tory onto a bunk, pointing him in the direction of Matthew.

"Dude, you have to calm down!" Matthew insisted, looking Tory in the eyes.

"Tory's already got a target on his back because of his injury. If he keeps this up, he might be the next target for elimination if we lose! And I can't lose him: he's a close friend of mine here. And if Daniel is voted out after him, I won't have anyone!"- Matthew

"Give me one good reason why!" Tory offered, still struggling to get free.

"If you continue to be hostile, you'll scare the girls, and they'll have no choice but to vote you off!" Matthew reminded, "It won't matter if Cassie performs badly: they won't want you here if you're hostile! I get that you're mad, but punching the wall won't change the fact that someone voted for you. You have to channel this anger into winning the next challenge for us."

Although Tory wanted nothing more than to storm into the girls' room and give them a piece of his mind, he knew that Matthew was right. Being mad would only hurt his game. With an atlas-like effort, Tory swallowed his pride, and agreed to calm down, causing Alexander and Daniel to let go of him. After sitting himself up onto his bunk, he took a few deep breaths, and looked at the other three men in the room.