¤ein¤

¤Melanie¤

I don't have a life to tell you. I don't have a description of myself. I don't know who I am. I don't have parents. No brothers and sisters. Just me and my friends.

When I said I don't have a description of myself. It's cause I never looked in the mirror at myself to see what I look. I know my complex...

"Melody, sing to us"my patient said. I smiled at her. I don't know how I smile. But I know it's nice. They said it was.

"What song?"I ask.

"Any song please"she said. I thought of a song I use to sang back when I was 10. I heard it from a lady. She was singing to her pup.

"Ummmmmm. Oh, I have one"I smiled.

You think I'd leave your side baby
You know me better than that
You think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees
I wouldn't do that

The little girl close her eyes and went off to sleep. I have to tell her mom and dad that she is weak. To weak to play, move, or be herself. I pull the cover up so she get warm and comfortable. No time left.

I walk out the room facing her father who is the leader of hunting. He's a hunter and his wife is a scout. Serious job she do. And very dangerous.

"Melanin, do you know what is wrong with our daughter?"the Hunter ask.

"She's sick badly. She can't stand nor walk"I said. "The disease took over her body, no more time left"I kept my composure. I didn't show no emotion to them.

The scout which is the mother went inside the room. "Please don't pass up the red line"I told her. The hunter went in as well hugging his wife from behind.

I can feel their sadness. The other guardians felt it too. I went to a seat and sat down thinking of what just happen. Little pups are dying in the Melanin Pack.

But Yellowstone Pack kids are still living and they multiplying. Thats bad on us. We won't have no fighters.

__________________

Just something I did. Bored again. And i miss making bwwm werewolf books.

Tell me if you like it. Or delete it.

Peace and love