°zweiunddreißig°

Maynard

I look at my ex as her naked body sparkle in front me. I'm not into her but her body is calling me to her. I thought it would Melanie but seems like it's Amy ass.

"Miss me baby"she got up then hug my body. "I have all ready for you Daddy"she kiss my lips passionately. I didn't even kiss her back.

I push Amy back a bit. "What you doing here?"I ask.

"Maynard, I'm sorry for what I did back then okay. I love you and only you"Amy grab my hands.

"Yeah but you have two pups for him already"I said.

Amy looked down whimpering for some reason. "My pups died Maynard. I can't stay with him anymore. He killed them"she cried.

"Okay and. That's his pups not mines"I said.

"So what, I just want to run away from him and be with you"she smiled. Something up.

"Look, I'm going to dinner. See you later"I walk out my room going to the kitchen so I can eat. Melanie didn't cook. Her friends did. She wasn't really surprise to see them. Reason why, she don't see at all so her emotions and feelings with them are slim.

As I walk in the kitchen, I see Jeremy and Melanie laughing and talking it up. I don't like that cause I want her. Jeremy cross the wrong line.

"Why you not helping them?"I ask Melanie.

"Helping who? You didn't tell......"I cut her off by grabbing her arm squeezing it.

"I don't have to tell you anything. Just do it damnit"I growled at her. I let go her arm and walk to the diner room where Tim and Patrick. Everyone stood up bowing to me then sat back down.

Tim looked up at me. His eyes widen a bit then smiled. "Hey Amy"

"Hi Tim"why?

"Oh my God Amy"Patrick wife stood up and hugged her. "So glad that your here. Are you the....."

"No she's not"I said with a mean mug on my face. "Amy you should leave, your not welcome"I growled.

"So that brown bitch is welcome but not me"Amy said.

"Leave now before you get hurt"I said.

Amy look at the door way seeing Mya, Kim, and Melanie looking at her. "All of them huh. I didn't know"she smiled.

Mya rolled her eyes then walk back to the kitchen. "Leave!!"I yelled.

Amy look into my eyes bout to say something but didn't. She shook her head and walk out the diner room. I had to do it. Something bad was gone happen if she stayed.

___________________

(Amy)