°dreißig°

Melanie

I don't know where the hell we going

I don't know where the hell we going. We took a hour drive to the city. I didn't know the city was close to us. Maynard was listening to some rock band songs while I'm just sitting here watching him like what the fuck is wrong with you.

"You don't like this song?"he ask. I shook my head no then look back at the road.

"Where we going, we been driving for an hour now"I said.

"We just made it"he said. I look at the mall seeing how big it was. But the smell of it was different. Mixture of human beings, vampires, shape shifters as well. Shape shifters are here most powerful out of werewolves and vampires.

But it's sad that the humans don't know that we're freaks. I mean vampires look like gothic kids. Well some of them.

"It's weird"I said.

"What you mean?"Maynard ask.

"The smell, the sight. I use to come here with my mom but we stop when some we saw......"I stop and remember the man who was a hunter hunting for some werewolves. That day me and my mom came late to the store to find some dresses for me. I didn't know they came out at night.

"Saw what?"Maynard ask.

"We saw the hunter"I said.

"Well, he's dead. Someone killed him"Maynard said.

"And by someone you mean you killed him"I said with a smile.

"Yeah"he laugh. I shook my head and laugh at him. We hop out the car and walk to the main entrance of the mall. Maynard open the door for me and let me in.

"Thanks"I smiled and look around the mall. It was so big. They had every store you think of.

"Go in any store and buy some new clothes since I didn't promise the last time"Maynard said.

"Fine"he gave me his black card. I smiled and walked away going to one of the stores.

I like staying with Maynard. He's giving me anything I want.

__________________________

Otay, y'all I'm like stressing over this dude.

So yesterday, I met this dude in lows well I technically didn't met him my mom introduce us to each other and I gave him my phone number. Last night we text all day not all day but till he got off from work till I got home. The last text I sent him was 'do you like partying?' he never texted me back.

I don't know what to really do. Should I wait for two days and text him or text him now and be like 'hey wassup. How was your day?'

IDK y'all it been years since I text a boy. Not years just months