°siebenunddreißig°

Maynard

°Two Days Later°

I woke up feeling my back not hurting anymore

I woke up feeling my back not hurting anymore. My spine was alright and I can walk again. I got up from my bed and walk to my bathroom. I turn the shower on and hop right in. I was already naked so.

After taking my shower, I did my hygienes and walk out the bathroom with the towel wrapped around my waist.

"Maynard you should....... Oh God"Melanie cover her eyes. "Ummmmm"

"Uncover your eyes"I said.

"Are you dress?"she ask.

"Bout to be"I said with a smile.

"I'ma wait for you downstairs"Melanie said then walk out my room. I walk in my closet grabbing my black jacket and black sweatpants. I put on my sweatpants then my jacket leaving it open. I grab my black Yeezys putting them on and then walk out the closet.

I walk downstairs to the living room seeing Melanie reading a magazine. "Mel"I called her name. She look up at me and got up.

"What is it?"she ask.

"What you needed? You came to my room for something"I said.

"Just to see how you was doing"she said.

"That's it. Just to see how I was doing"I folded my arms making my chest pop out.

"Yes Maynard"she smiled. I smiled back at her and shook my head.

"Maynard, Amy is in the basement"Tim said walking up towards us. "Don't you have something better to do"he said to Melanie.

"Actually she does. Come with me"I grab her hand walking to the basement door. I open it going down the stairs seeing Michael, Patrick, and Jeremy looking at Amy. The hunters and warriors was also looking at her.

"You serious"Amy chuckle shaking her head. "You really gone take her side. What if I was telling the truth?"

"How could you tell the truth? I was the victim, I know what happen to me and knew who did it"I said then growl at her.

"I'm sorry Maynard"Amy said with tears falling down her face. "You don't love me anymore and I just want to be with you"

"It's over Amy"I said. I look at Patrick so he start the punishment. Or should I say the death of Amy. She tried to kill me and told me that if I tell anyone she will get her pack to come back and kill my pack. So I have to finish her.

Patrick took the needle and stab her arm letting the wolf bane which is ten times stronger then her wolf bane kill her. Wolf bane. I hate it. I want to know why we even create this shit if it kills us.

I didn't even notice that Melanie was gone. Where is she? I walk back upstairs going to the front door. I didn't smell her scent. So she not outside. I walk back inside going up the stairs to her room. She was sitting there looking at a picture of her mom and dad.

"Mel...."

"Why did you have to kill her?"she ask.

"If she was still alive, we all would of been dead"I said.

"How? She don't have a pack"Melanie said.

"She does"I said. "Her pack is stronger then mines"

"So you kill her. What if they come looking for her?"Melanie ask.

"Then I'll lie to them"