¤vierzehn¤

¤Maynard¤

"Melanie, your late!!"I yelled at her. She jump a bit scared that I yelled at her. I didn't mean to yell at her.

"I-Im sorry Alpha Maynard"she stutter. I hate when she stutter. It makes me mad as hell.

"Speak up!!"I yelled.

"bitte schrei nicht"She said. And she hates when I yell at her.

"Es tut mir Leid"I mumble.

"Your not sorry"she shook her head then walk away from me. I grab her wrist pulling her to me.

"Don't ever walk away from me like that"I said pointing my finger in her face. "Now, go to my office and clean up"

"Jawohl"she walk up the stairs going to my office. I turn around shaking my head. I heard clicking sounds on the floor then it stop. I look up seeing my sister Mitchell looking at me.

"Hello brother"She said.

"You have the nerve to be here after me and Michael called you for my party the other day"I said getting mad.

"Whole on"she chuckle shaking her head. Her blue piercing eyes look at me in disgust. "You thought that I was gone be there and support you after what you done to those people"

"I don't want to....."

"You should. This ain't the 1800s"She walk away from me going out the door. Melanie came downstairs looking at the door. She stared at the door then look at me.

I didn't even look at her. I just felt sad that my own sister hates me for what I'm doing. But that's what dad did. Mom loved it. I didn't know that Mitchell hated it.

"Alpha, we have a problem"Tim came into the living room where I was at.

"What is it?"I ask him.

"It's Mitchell. Her mate"Tim said.

"What about him?!!!"I yelled making Tim whimper.

"He's black"

_______________

{Maynard sister Mitchell}