¤zehn¤

¤Maynard¤

"Maynard?"Michael came outside the house squinting his eyes from the sun

"What is it Michael?"I ask.

"We need to talk about yesterday meeting. Who pack do you want to attack again?"he ask.

"Nun of your business"I said while watching one of the rouges wash my car. It was an old Mercedes-Benz that i had for years. My dad had it first then he pass it down to me. He never gave Michael anything that he had. Always me.

"It should be my business. I'm the second leader"Michael said.

"Second leader huh"I stood up and walk up to my brother. I look at his blue eyes and wanted to attack him but no. I have something for him. "You ain't beta no more"

"What?"he semi yelled. My delta came outside looking at us.

"Tim is the new beta. I Maynard, rank you down to delta position. This ain't a punishment but you need to learn how to be strong"I shoulder bump him walking away. "Tim, follow me"

"Yes sir"Tim followed me inside the house. My beautiful girl friend was on the couch looking at photo's of us.

"Meet me in the office"I told Tim then walk up to malina.

"I already knew it"she sniffle.

"Knew what?"I ask.

"You wasn't my mate. But why I'm still here"malina look up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Leave then. I don't need you, this pack don't need you"

"As Luna they......"I stop her right there.

"As Luna? You aint my mate. Your not Luna"I said. "Pack your bags and leave"I growled.

To me, all she is a rouge. That love went away so quick. She look at me then gulp. She have to leave before I attack her. All she  was to me was a girl that I fucked. She wasn't my mate at all.

In the inside of me, I want to find my mate so bad. I don't want to sleep by myself all the time. I need my mate.