°zweiundvierzig°

Maynard

I had to drag Melanie inside the house as she tried to kiss my neck a  bunch of times. On the way back, I felt like I was going to die from Melanie trying to have her way with me. I mean, I love seeing her all up on me.

Tim, Michael, and Patrick was in the kitchen when I came in. "Wassup"was all I said and proceeded to Melanie bedroom. She was laughing and clowning around with me but also said some words that the pups ain't suppose to hear.

"Mommy what does fuck mean?"the little girl ask her mother. Her mother cover her ears and walk downstairs. I laid Melanie on the bed and hurry to the door closing it. I locked it from the other side so she won't get out.

"Maynard?"I turn around seeing Kim looking at me. "What the hell is going on with her?"

"I don't know what I did alright"I said.

"I know what he did"Jeremy said.

"Oh really, explain to me what happened?"Kim ask him.

"He had sex with Melanie without even marking her yet. Now she's going crazy and wants to have sex again with him"Jeremy said.

"Little snitch"I mumble.

"Why the hell would you do something like that knowing that she isn't your mate!!"Kim yelled.

"For one. Who the hell you yelling at Kim!!?"I yelled back.

"Fix this Maynard"Kim said. "If her body keeps burning up, she will die"

I sigh heavily looking around at the pack who was looking at me and Kim. Jeremy shook his head and walked away from me.

"What can I do?"I ask.

"Maybe Yolanda can help out"Kim said. "She help me out with my pregnancy and knows about this stuff"

"Fine.Call her"I said then walk downstairs to the kitchen. I stop at the door seeing Jeremy talking to one of his friends. I step aside hiding from them so I can hear what they say.

"Dude it's to late now. Melanie taking by Maynard and she might be the luna one day"

"But that was my girl and he fucking knew it man. He's doing this to get back at me"

"Back at you for what?"

"Never mind. I don't want to talk about it"

"No tell him"I said as I step in the kitchen. "Back at you for what?"

"Cause you was jealous of me and Melanie"he said. "I saw you peeking in her room when I was there"

"And, what are you going to do about it?"I ask. He stood still not even looking into my eyes. He's afraid of me which is good cause if he pick a fight with me, that's a bad idea.

"Exactly"