°fünfunddreißig°

Maynard

I woke up hearing music playing in the bathroom. Why is this person playing music in the bathroom? I don't like waking up early in the morning.

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom seeing Amy putting make up on. Where the hell she going? "Hey baby"she smiled then came up to me. She tried to kiss me but I moved away.

"Get your stuff"I said.

"Not this shit again. Maynard, what is going on with you?"Amy ask.

"Your not what I wanted. I wanted someone else"I said.

"Another girl you mean"she look down at her feet. "So I was just a fuck and duck to you"

I didn't want to say anything about that. She was a fuck and duck to me. But I only fucked her to make Melanie mad. I know she mad at me. "Yes"I mumble.

Amy walked back to the bathroom turning the music off then grab her makeup bag. As I was looking away, I didn't notice that she grabbed a knife. She ran up to me quietly and stab my back when i was bout to walk out my room. She cover my mouth so I won't scream out for help. I feel weak. Why do I feel weak?

"Your not leaving me Maynard. Your mines and I am yours"Amy said. I felt her dig the knife into my back making me scream out louder. It was burning my back. I can feel my whole body heat up.

'Tim, help me!!'

I called for help. I heard the howl from Tim. Amy took the knife out and hid it under the bed.

"If you tell Tim what I did, I will come back to this pack with my pack and kill everyone including you"Amy said. I close my eyes a bit and open it seeing Tim with Patrick.

"What the hell happened Amy!!"Patrick ask.

"The girl"no. "The black girl, she came in here and stabbed him"Amy lied. She bust out crying and hugged me.

"Take him to the doctor. His back is turning red"Tim said. Michael came in my room and looked at me.

"Who did this?!!"Michael ask.

"The girl. The one who he just let in"Patrick said.

"Melanie?"

'Patrick, it wasn't Melanie. It was Amy. Don't do anything to Melanie'

Patrick looked at Amy as she cried her eyes out. "I want her dead"Amy said.

"Let's take him now"Patrick said.

"Amy you stay in here"Tim said. Michael and Patrick helped me to the doctor's office. Patrick mother in law wasn't here. "shit!! Where is she?"

"Melanie"I whisper.

"Who?"Tim ask.

"Get Mel"I said. I couldn't stand any more. My legs gave up on me.

Whatever Amy put in me is making my spine weaker and weaker"