¤elf¤

¤Melanie¤

I woke up in the middle of the night hearing my mother calling me. I open my eyes wide seeing her by my bedside glowing. She was an Angel. "Momma"my voice was raspy.

"My baby"I felt her arms wrap around me hugging me. I cried in her arms not wanting to let go.

"Momma, I miss you"I cried.

"I miss you too. Baby, what's wrong?"she ask. I sniffle a bit then wipe my eyes.

"I just miss you so much momma. You and daddy, I still hate the fact that I'm working for the man that killed you for nothing. I hate the Luna here cause I believe she set you up"I cried in anger.

"No. Mmmmm Mmmmm"she shook her head violently. "Don't say that before she kill you"

"I don't care. Mom, tell me what the hell happened that day?"I ask.

My mom look at her hand then back at me. She sigh heavily. "I really don't want to tell you cause you might go and kill her"

"Tell me"I grab her hand.

¤Flashback¤

That day when we me and the Luna left out the house, she didn't tell me where the field was. I needed to help our people but she didn't tell me. We walk for hours. I saw my husband, your dad fighting for his life with the beta and alpha.

She took a rock and hit me  in the back of the head with knocking me out. The last thing I heard was my mate whimpering. I didn't know your father was capture when he was looking for me.

For the Luna, she ran as fast as she can to get home. The alpha stayed and watch as Maynard dad who was teaching him how to kill blacks. Alpha couldn't do anything.

I couldn't do anything.

¤Flashback over¤

"Yes he torture your dad then hung him and then killed me. I didn't want you to see it so I told you to run but that was a bad idea cause they captured you"

"They did until the alpha came for me and they made a agreement. I'm a rouge at the yellowstone pack and here, I am a guardian"

"I didn't want you to be a rouge Melody"

"Melody? Momma, you never called me melody back when you was alive"I said. "Only the alpha and everyone else"

"You figure that out"all of a sudden, her body vanish in front my eyes. What she mean figure that out?

Figure what out?