°sechsundvierzig°

Melanie

I was packing up my bags ready to go back to my pack

I was packing up my bags ready to go back to my pack. I miss them. I'ma miss maynard and his sexy body. God, I have to stop talking about him.

"Why you packing up?"Kim ask.

"Yolanda said my dad wanted me to come home. The deal is off"I smiled. Kim didn't say anything. She just stood there and sigh heavily. "What is it? Your excited for me, right?"I walk up to her grabbing her soft hands.

"I'm happy, but maynard is keeping you here Melanie. He's going to kill his own pack if he doesn't let you go"Kim said.

"What you mean by killing his own pack?"I let her hands go looking at her weird.

"Mufusa left early this morning to see his brothers, asking them to help him get you back. If maynard don't comprehend, they will tear this pack apart"Kim said.

"So I have to stay or leave!"I semi yelled.

"I don't know. Rumors going around saying that maynard loves you and he doesn't want to let you go"Kim said. I wipe my tears away and sniffle. "Do you love Maynard?"

"I don't know Kim. So much going on right now"I sniffle while crying.

"Calm down"Kim hugged me. "I love you Melanie"

"Love you too"I sniffle.

"What do we do when we are like this?"she ask.

"Wipe our tears, pause, and breathe"I said. I wipe my tears away, pause for a minute, and then breathe in and out.

"Better"I smile lightly. Maynard came in the room with Tim. "What is it?"

"I have to talk to you"maynard said. I looked at Kim the back at him. "It's very important"

"Okay"I mumble. Kim got up from the bed slowly. I looked at her stomach seeing how big it had gotten. "When are you going in?"

"We don't know yet. Hopefully next month"Tim said. I smiled at them as they walked out the room.

Maynard sat on the bed and sigh. "Melanie"I look into his blue eyes.

"Yes maynard"I said.

"I'm in love with you"that word. LOVE. It struck me so hard. He loves me. I smiled so wide at him causing him to look at me confused. "What?"

"You know how long I been waiting for you to say that. Do you really love me maynard?"I ask.

"Yes Melanie"he cup my cheeks. "I love your pretty mocha skin, your big juicy lips, your beautiful hair, your smile is to die for, your personality. Everything about you I love"he said. "I wanted to ask you, but I don't how well you will take this"

"Tell me"I said.

"Will you be my......."Patrick bust inside the room looking at us both.

"Something you have to see"