¤Sieben¤

¤Maynard¤

The party was getting more better. If you wondering what the party is about, it's just a meeting. Later on, I have a meeting with 5 of the most fearless, strongest, and powerful alphas. Some of these alphas thats drinking and smoking.  Laughing with their woman and cheating on their Luna, is weak.

I watch as manila talk to some other girls who laugh with her. What they laughing about? I walk up to manila kissing her neck.

"Is this your mate?"one of the girls ask. I hate when people ask that cause I know that manila ain't my mate. My mate is out there all alone looking for her mate as well.

"Yes. He is my mate"manila said smiling. "And I'm proud that I am his"she kiss my lips the smiled at me.

"Tell Michael and Tim to meet me in the meeting room"I said to her.

"For what?"manila ask looking at me.

"Just do it"I unwrap my arms from her and walk away from manila to my office. I open the big black door so I can grab my papers.

I look up seeing my desk was already messed with. Who was in my office?

"Tim, who the hell was in my office!!"

"In the office. Alpha, everyone was downstairs"

"Meet me in the meeting room!!"

"Shit!!!"I threw some of my papers on the floor. I walk out my office making my way to the meeting room which was downstairs. I pass up the kitchen but then stop once I heard voices.

"What are you talking about?"Melanie laugh.

"Talking about you and Alfred. What y'all gone do?"Kim ask.

"Nothing honestly. I still don't know if he's my mate or not"Melanie said.

"Girl, he is"Kim said. "It's a shame that we still dont  know who our mates are"

"True"

I sigh heavily and kept walking to the meeting room. I open the door seeing the alphas with their beta's and delta's.

"Welcome"I said. I took a seat in my chair and look around the room.

"Why did you called us here?"the alpha who runs the North said. He live in the state of Indiana.

"Its about allies. I need  more allies"I said.

"Why?"the alpha who runs the South ask.

"I want to take down a pack. But ima need help"