°vierundzwanzig°

Melanie

"Raise your leg up please"I mumble to Patrick

"Raise your leg up please"I mumble to Patrick. He sigh and then raise his leg up. I look at the clock seeing the time. It's almost 7 at night. The cut wasnt that deep but he did made a mess.

"Tell me you can fix it?"Patrick ask.

"Yes, I can fix anything"I said. I started cleaning up the cut with some achohol that maybe can burn. He yelled out loud grabbing my arm tight. "Stop, your hurting me"

"Your hurting me!!"he yelled.

"In order to make the cut better I have to pour this on there!!"I yelled back. He sigh heavily and tilt his head back. As I was cleaning up the cut, Patrick wife walked in.

"What the hell is going on!!?"she yelled. I can't do all this yelling crap. It's hurting my ear.

"The alpha cut me and told her to clean it up. She might be the new salutary"Patrick said.

"The new salutary? Wait, he can't fire my mom from her job"she said.

"He did said that she was getting old"Patrick said.

"Excuse me but can you give us a second"Patrick wife said. I sigh and walk out the room but stood by the door.

"What is it?"Patrick said.

"If he fires my mom, do you know he's kicking me and her out the pack. Where are we going to go?"his wife ask.

"Babe, I can't help you right now. I'm in a bigger situation"

"A bigger situation? Fuck your situation and worry about mines!!!!"

She walk out the room going down the hall. I walk back in the room seeing Patrick cut was healing up a bit. I rub some cream on it then put a patch over it. It was a heating patch.

"How?"he ask.

"My mom taught me how to make medicine and how the body would react to it"I said.

"You talk to Mya?"he ask. I didn't say anything.

"Are you sure that Mya is your mate?"I ask.

"I'm positive she is"Patrick said. "I want her here with me. She's having my baby right"

"I guess she is"

After working on Patrick, I went outside to clear my mind. I walk to one of the trees feeling the bark. I sat down next to the tree thinking about my life. Will I stay here forever? I don't want to.