°einundfünfzig°

Maynard

I look at Mufusa, Cullen, and Averett who was staring at me, Patrick, and Tim

I look at Mufusa, Cullen, and Averett who was staring at me, Patrick, and Tim. Why are they on my territory? What do they want?

"Well hello there Maynard. You met my brothers"Mufusa said.

"I been knew who they were"I said looking at them with a mean glare. They killed my pack members making it so hard for my dad. They ruin his life.

"We was just coming to visit"Cullen walked inside the house with mufusa and Averett. Patrick and Tim was ready to fight.

"Calm down, on my go I will tell y'all to get the pack ready to leave and the warriors ready to fight"- me

"Got it"- Patrick

"Well visits are over now"I said.

"No, let's stay a while and have some fun Maynard"Averett said.

"I think you should leave"I said.

"I ain't leaving without my daughter"mufusa growled.

"Dad"Melanie spoke up. "I'm staying with Maynard"she said.

Right when she said that, it made me so happy. I couldn't stop smiling. "See, you came here for nothing"

"Nah, we came here for something"Cullen growled at me.

"What's your reason?"I ask.

"Our reason"Cullen laugh with his brother. "Our reason was because we wanted to this land"

"It's a beautiful land Maynard. Enough food to eat, a lake. We want it"Averett smiled.

"I'm getting tired of this bullshit!! Let's attack now"- Patrick

"Tim, tell the pack to hide where ever they are. Patrick, call the warriors. Tell them to keep quiet"- me

"Well to late. I have it and I'm keeping it"I growled.

"We'll fight for it. A lot of blood and dead wolves gone be all over the ground after"Averett said. "So I suggest you give it up and walk away"

"What do you think I am? I ain't quitting on my territory. I ain't my father"I growled.

They laughed at me and shook their head. "Your father was very weak"Averett said.

I growled loudly and tackle him down. "Don't ever talk about my father!!! You hear me!!"I yelled at him showing teeth. I grip his neck choking him till I felt a sweet touch on my shoulder. Melanie. I stop growling and got off him. "Get out my house! And off my land!"

"Will do"Cullen helped his brother off the floor and walk to the door with mufusa right behind them.

I was breathing heavily when Melanie grab my hands and held it. I felt safe. I felt happy again.

"Tell the warriors to be on the lookout for them! I want night watchers 24/7! Let's get a move on!"I semi yelled at Tim and Patrick.

"Are you okay?"Melanie ask.

"I'ma need you to be safe. They coming after you and want this territory. You have to hide somewhere safe"I said.

"I'm not leaving you"she whined.

"Melanie, listen to me"I cup her face. "Please"

She nod her head and sniffle. "This is all my fault"she cried.

"No it isn't. It's mine"I sigh. "I should of gave you back to your father. I love you Melanie"

"And I love you too. I want to be your Luna"Melanie said. That sparked everything.

A smile creep up on my face when she said she wanted to be my Luna. "Hide, they will come back"I kiss her lips passionately. She pulled away and look at the door.

"Where is my mother?"Melanie ask. "Mom!"she yelled walking to the door. She open the door and step outside. I followed her outside and instantly, I caught scents of a pack closing in.

I hurried and grabbed Melanie hand pulling her back in. "Run now"I said.

She nod her head and ran up the stairs. I hope I win this war. I don't want to lose no one.