¤siebzehn¤

¤Melanie¤

I walk through the trees going back to my house. I was just looking at the butterflies and animals running around. I smiled at the flowers that grew. 

When I look at the lake, I  saw Alfred starring at the water. I wanted to call his name but stop when I saw some girl with blond hair walk up to him. Wait. Is that Mitchell.

Alfred grab her hand and then kissed it. She grab his face and then kiss his lips. I just stared at them bout to cry. But I understand. That's his mate. I can't be mad at him. I'm happy for him. But who will be my mate. I walked off from them wiping my eyes. I don't want to talk to no one.

I approach the house door seeing the Luna and alpha outside talking with the Hunter and beta.

"Melody"the alpha called me. I rolled my eyes then walk to them.

"My name is Melanie"I said with an attitude.

"Listen little girl......"

"Baby, I got this"the alpha who is my father said.

"You need to handle that"the Luna, Amy, walked off from mufusa and the Hunter. The beta went inside as well.

"Make sure the hunters train to catch more food and work on your ambush"mufusa said.

The hunter walk away leaving me and the alpha to ourselves. "What you wanted?"

"Do you want to talk to me at the restaurant down the street?"mufusa ask.

"Yeah sure"I mumble.

"Okay then. Fix your face and let's go"he said.

"Look, why you treating me like a child?"I ask.

"You already know why"he walk away from me going to the car. I sigh while looking at the car then the window where the luna was watching me.

Alfred came out the trees looking at me. "Melanie, where you going?"he ask. I didn't say anything. I just went to the car and hop in.

I want to hear his side of the story.