°vierunddreißig°

Melanie

"I want every worker on their knees scrubbing my floors

"I want every worker on their knees scrubbing my floors. Now!!"

Maynard yelled at Jeremy. Jeremy looked down at his shoes and sigh. He then look back up at the ceiling and then at me.

"You didn't have to hear that"Jeremy said.

"He was loud enough for the whole forest to hear"I said walking up to him. "Why he making you check on the rouge's?"I ask.

"I really don't know. I really don't care"Jeremy said. "Come with me to check up on them"

"Fine, scaring cat"I smiled then chuckle.

"I ain't scared at all. Just wanted to see if you know some of them, tell them to take it easy on me"

"So you are a scary cat"I laugh.

"Shut up"he smiled. Maynard came back in the living room with a mad look on his face. Oh shit. What wrongs now?

"Melanie, in the doctor's office. Now!!!"he yelled making me jump. "You get your ass to them rouge's"

"Yes sir"Jeremy took off from me and left me with maynard.

"We have someone waiting on you in the doctor's office"Maynard said. I walked to the doctor's office where I have to work at. I hope the salutary is here.

When I walked in, I seen the girl from yesterday who was looking at me and my girls. What's her name?

"Melanie, this is Amy. My girlfriend"Maynard said. She smiled at me and stood up.

"Hi, I didn't meet you yesterday"she said. A fucking lie. I remember everything yesterday.

"Yes you did met. You called me a brown bitch"I mumble to her.

"Well, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings brown bitch"she smiled at me. It took everything in me to not hurt her.

"Now Melanie, Amy needs a depo shot"Maynard said.

"Okay, we need some information about her"I said.

"No you don't. I'm your future Luna so all that is really unnecessary"she said. Future Luna huh. What is Maynard trying to do?

"Okay"I said. I went to the medicine closet so I can grab the medicine and needle. I walked back seeing Maynard and Amy kissing each other. "Are you ready?"I ask.

"Yes"Amy said.

"I see why your getting the depo shot. Don't want no little ones, right?"I ask with a smile. Amy looked at Maynard who was looking at me.

"Give her the shot"Maynard said with a growl.

"Yes sir"I smiled at him. I gave Amy the shot and put a bandaid on it. She hurried up and walked out the doctor's office to the staircase. Maynard walked out as well leaving me all alone.

Later

As I was finishing up with my job, I made my way to the bathroom so I can start my shower.

I walk to my room grabbing my pajamas and shower cap. I then grab my phone, towel, and soap. I walk out my room going to the bathroom.

After my shower, I put on some cocoa butter lotion and my deodorant. I then put on my pajamas then slippers. It's like a hotel here. No, a camp. I grab all my things and was bout to head back to my room when I heard moaning and groaning from Maynard room. I have to pass up his room to get to my room.

I walk pass it but then Maynard called my name. I look into the room seeing him pounding Amy from behind. He looked at me with his blue eyes and smirked at me.

'You wish this was you'