°fünfzig°

Melanie

Me and my mom walked in my room

Me and my mom walked in my room. She looked around my room smiling. "He gave you a room. I'm surprise"my mom smiled at me. "Look at you. All beautiful and glowing"

"Thanks Mom"I smiled.

"I felt so bad just lying to Abu about you not being his daughter"she said sitting on the bed.

"Mom, I don't want to speak about Abu at all"I frowned. I don't want to know that Abu isn't my real father. All these years, I kept thinking he was but no. He wasn't.

"Sorry baby"she mumble. "So all these years, what you been up?"

"A lot"I scoffed. "A lot been happening to me"I sat next to her.

"After they captured you, they put you to work, didn't they?"she ask.

"Yeah, Maynard father made me a maid. And when he left, maynard took over"I said. "At first I thought Michael was gone take over but he doesn't have it in him"

"I see"she said. "Maynard loves you"

I sigh heavily thinking about becoming Luna to this pack. I'm not ready yet. I'm only 19. What I'ma do?

"Yeah he does"I said.

"Do you love him?"she ask.

I blink a few times then nod my head. "I love him but he wants me to become his mate now meaning I have to become Luna mom"I said.

"Do it"she said.

"What?"I looked at her.

"You have to become Luna. That's the greatest honor ever"she said.

"Mom I......"

"Melanie, this can unite the Melanin pack and Yellowstone pack together. It can defeat your uncles pack"my mom said.

"I didn't know Mufusa had brothers till Maynard told me"I said.

"Yeah, they are the real deal. No other pack can't mess with them"my mom said. "I have to go back"

"What? Why?"I stood up from the bed.

"You have a sister"she said. I have a what!

"A s-sister"I stuttered.

"Yes, her name is Malika. She's only 17"

"So when you left and went to them, you met someone else?"I ask.

"Yeah he was one of the scouts. Died when she was just 2 years old"my mom frowned. "She wanted to come but Cullen wanted her to stay"

"He loves her or something?"I ask.

"No, he's using her"she said. "I have to go back and rescued her"

"I want to go with you"I said. "I want to see her"

"No, it's to dangerous"she said getting up from the bed. She walked out the room going downstairs. "Remember what I told you"she grabbed my hand then kiss it.

"Okay"I smiled trying not to cry.

We walk to the door opening it and couldn't believe our eyes.

"Mufusa"my mom said.

"Well hello to you too"he smiled.

"You escaped our pack to come here. Why?"this man with a low hair cut ask.

"Cullen, this is my daughter. Your niece"my mom said.

Maynard, Patrick, Tim, and Michael came downstairs looking at my dad and his brothers.

A war is bout to start.