¤fünf¤

¤Maynard¤

What time is it? God my head is hurting so much

What time is it? God my head is hurting so much. I groan out loud in pain trying to get up.

"N-Not again"I said shaking. My hand was shaking violently as I grab my water. But then I stop once I saw the wolfbane in my water. Someone was trying to poison me. I took the cup and threw it at the wall.

"I WANT EVERY FUCKING ROUGE IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW"

I heard Tim and Michael howling. Tim was yelling at someone to go downstairs and don't come back up. I grab my watch putting it on then my knife. The party will start in a few minutes. But I want to know what was I doing before I went to sleep.

I jogged downstairs to the living room seeing every rouge that works for me in a line. Tim, Michael, Patrick and Jeremy was watching them. Our salutary came downstairs with some gloves on holding the wolfbane that was in the cup looking at it.

"Well yeah, that's wolfbane alright"she said. "Which one of you tried to kill my alpha?"

None of them spoke. They all look at forward not giving me no eye contact.

"So none of you did it?"I ask. I went in front Melanie and smiled. "Weißt du, wer es getan hat?"

Melanie look me in the eyes. She didn't say anything but look at my chest. I can tell Melanie likes me. The way she looks at me, talk to me, and get mad when my girlfriend come around.

"No"she mumble. I sigh then look at my watch.

"We'll talk about this later"I said to them. "Get ready for the ball. Make sure my guest feel welcome"I walk away going to the ballroom. I can hear the front door opening and smelling the scent of alphas from around the world.

It's still sad that my own sister didn't come. I want her to be here for me.