¤vier¤

¤Melanie¤

"Make sure everything is clean you burnt bitch"

That's Patrick.

Patrick is the Hunter

Patrick is the Hunter. Hunters are skilled at tracking and hunting down prey.

The hunters make sure that the pack has a full abundance of food. After large hunts, the lead hunter will alert the pack of the food available. Hunters lead the hunts along with the alpha and/or beta, directing the members on when it is their turn to charge at the prey.

Two titles of hunter are the ambusher and tracker. These titles are given to those ranked hunters that are exceptionally skilled with certain hunting techniques.

Patrick is the ambusher. He is like the meanest man I ever met. It either him or Maynard. This is Maynard best friend. They both the same. Have hate over black people.

"Melanie"I heard Maynard called me. I sigh settling the bucket down. Kim look up at me a bit mad at Patrick. "I need you tonight at the ball"

"What's the ball for?"I ask.

"That's nun of your business"

Tim walk down the stairs looking at me.

Tim is Maynard cousin

Tim is Maynard cousin. Also his delta. I can tell he will be a mean ass beta. I wish Michael was here or Jeremy. They more nicer.

"Keep cleaning bitch"Tim knock the bucket out my hand.

"ima touye fuckers sa yo" (Ima kill these fuckers)

Kim mind linked me. The reason why she speak Haitian Creole is so that Maynard and his goons won't know. Since me and her are the only ones close to them, they can sometimes hear what we think or when we mind link.

Maynard knows sometimes I think about killing him. He burst out one time yelling at me saying do it!! God I was scared as hell. I went back home shaking in my pants.

"Tim, ask my Michelle is she coming to the ball. This is a special night for me"Maynard said.

"ki sa ki nan mitan lannwit lan espesyal"
(What's the special night?)

"Sa k konnen" (Who knows)

Maynard look at me and walk away. Me and kim was the only ones in the living room scrubbing and cleaning.

"I'm so sick of this shit"Kim drop her bucket. "This wigga, gone kick my bucket and call me a bitch"

"Kim, leave it alone"I said.

"You might think it's funny since you never liked me"kim said. "God if Tina was here....."

"She would of been said something"I said staring at the door. "He was wrong for what he did"

"We need to plan something"Kim said.

"Like a riot?"I ask.

"Yes, call all the pack members so we can just kill ma......"Kim stop once she saw a little girl looking at us. 

"mach weiter"I said to her. She left out the living room going up the stairs.

"What you said?"Kim ask.

"To go on"I said. "She was listening. You need to watch your back"

"I always do"she smiled. I shook my head at her.

I watch as Maynard, Tim, and Patrick came in the house all together with their warriors as well. Something going on.