°vierundvierzig°

Maynard

Mufusa wants to start a war with me cause I don't want to give up Melanie!! She's not leaving me!! He promised me!! I'm so angry that I had to walk around my territory for a  little bit

Mufusa wants to start a war with me cause I don't want to give up Melanie!! She's not leaving me!! He promised me!! I'm so angry that I had to walk around my territory for a little bit.

The sun was starting to rise. I look at the sun seeing how beautiful it made my territory look. But it would be a blood bath over a girl that I do love.

Yes I said it. I love Melanie and I don't want to let her go. She's everything that I want. Melanie is dominant, she put me in my place, she can cook, takes care of the pack, and speaks German. Where did she learn to speak German from?

But I don't know how to show it. Or I can't show it cause I'm scared that my pack won't love me no more cause their Luna will be a African American woman.

I whimper a little bit just thinking about what my pack will say. What will Melanie say? What will my mother say?

I laid down on the soft grass feeling the wind pick up speed. I sniff the air and caught a smell. I look up seeing a black wolf.

That's Melanie

That's Melanie. Her scent is the strongest around here.

"Why you not in bed?"

"I wanted to see what your up to"

"I'm just sitting here admiring the beautiful scenery"

"Maynard, I heard what Yolanda told you and I'm sorry that I have to leave"

I whimper when she said that. I don't want her to leave.

"Yeah, it's okay"

"I have to go Maynard, it's my duty"

"No, No, Mufusa promise me that you will stay. It was a deal"

"Well seems like everything is working out between him and Amy then. He wants me back"

I stared into the distance not even wanting to look at Melanie.

"Melanie, I have something to tell y......"

"MAYNARD!! COME QUICK!!"

I heard Tim howls and Patrick. I hurried and ran away from Melanie but she was right behind me. I ran to the pack house and switch to my human form.

"What it is?!"I semi yelled. The whole pack was outside looking worried then they look at Melanie.

"She haves to go!!!"Patrick yelled pointing at Melanie.

"For what Patrick?!! She's staying!!"I yelled back.

"Maynard, mufusa is declaring war us for her. He even have his two brothers to help him out"Tim said.

When I heard two brothers, I knew we was in trouble. I have to do something quick.