°sechsunddreißig°

Melanie

"Melanie! Wake up"I heard a loud voice boom coming into my room. The covers was being thrown off me and I felt hands on my body. "Wake up!!!"they yelled again.

"I'm up!!"I growled at them.

"Maynard needs you. Quick"it was Tim. What the hell happened to Maynard? Maybe he have STD or herpes from that girl Amy. I knew something wasn't right with her.

I hurried up and grab my shoes. I followed Tim to the doctor office seeing everyone around the office door. "Back up!"Tim yelled. They all moved out the way for me. I walk in the office seeing Maynard laying down on his stomach groaning in pain.

"He keep saying something wrong with his spine"Patrick said. I look at Jeremy then Patrick.

"I need everyone to go back to their rooms or somewhere else"I said.

"For what?"Patrick ask.

"I can't work with them behind me. Tell them now"I said. Patrick looked at Tim and nod his head. He walk to the door and told the people to leave.

I look down at Maynard back seeing a stab womb. "Amy did this?"I ask.

"We don't know. She said you did it"Tim said. I didn't say anything cause for one why would she lie so quick? Then blame me.

"Well did you stab him?"Michael ask me.

"Where would I get a knife like that from"I said. "The knife look like it was hand made by someone. She stab him way deep then I thought"I bent down and sniff his wound.

"What is it?"Patrick ask.

"She put wolf bane on the knife. Or the knife release the bane into his spine"I said. "I have to get the medicine"I walk to the door going out the room.

People was still by the door trying to see if their alpha was going to live. He will. "You did this"I heard someone say behind me.

"I did what"I turn to see who it was. Amy. Why she still here?

"You stab my mate"she cried. Everyone looked at me all angry.

"Amy, Amy, Amy. If I stabbed your mate why is I'm helping him get better"I said. I chuckled and shook my head at her. I walked away going to the closet where the old salutary left the medicine at. I grab three big bottles of this stuff that she use when one of the members is poison with wolf bane.

I walk back to the room making sure I bump into Amy. She growled at me at first then whimper. And started crying. So dramatic. I settle the stuff on the tray and went to go grab the needle.

"What the hell that will do?"Michael ask.

"Make the poison go away"I said watching the medicine go into the needle. I took the needle and pierced into his skin where the stab wound is at.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!"he yelled out loud.

"What if that shit ain't working!!?"Patrick yelled.

"It is!!!"I yelled back. Now I want them gone.