°achtunddreißig°

Melanie

I was sitting in the kitchen eating some cereal at night. I ain't supposed to be in the kitchen this late at night. Maynard will get mad at me and tell me off. I don't want to hear it tonight.

"You must be hungry"Maynard came in the kitchen grabbing a bowl and the chocolate froste flakes.

"I didn't eat dinner"I said shrugging my shoulder.

"Why?"he pour his cereal in his bowl then the milk.

"I don't know, I wasn't hungry till now"I said.

"Mmmmmm, me too"he said then sat down next to me.

"I want to know why you didn't like me when I was working here"I said.

"I didn't like African Americans period"he ate his cereal. I love that he's always honest about everything. Doesn't hold his tongue.

"Why? I'm African American"I said looking at him.

"Something happened a long time ago when I wasn't even in this world yet between this pack that was stronger then us and my pack"he said. "The other pack was all African American...."

"Mel......."

"No not the melanin pack. It was some other pack name itself the fantastic three"I bust out laughing at the name. The fantastic three.

"Huh?"I wipe my tears that was fallen from me laughing.

"Yep, the fantastic three was three alpha's all black. They was sons to this loner wolf who lived in the mountains, they didn't kill their father but they left him to die out there then came down here to take over. Some werewolves went to them, some didn't. And the ones who didn't died from them"

"They killed them for not being in their pack"I said. Maynard nod his head.

"So the sons took my father land. My father land had everything. Water, food, and shelter. Took it all away from him....."

"Why he didn't fight them?"

"Melanie, do it look like one alpha can defeat three alpha's"Maynard looked at me.

".......yeah"I said then chuckle.

"Can I finish the story damnit"Maynard said.

"Ok I'm sorry, carry on"

"Back to what I saying"he rolled his eyes at me. "They took over our land, but we wasn't leaving our Homeland. We was here first. My mom was pregnant with me at the time this happened. They came into the house and killed all of my pack members and even my mom and me"

"One of them brothers was your own father, mufusa"I know how this story going to end. Fussing at me. "He didn't kill no one if your wondering"

"Thank you Jesus"

"But your two Uncles did"

I shook my head not even knowing who my uncle's was. "I don't know them. I never seen them"I said.

"Your father kicked them out his pack. Melanin pack wasn't always sunny"he ate his cereal. "Your uncle's was the ones who mess that pack up really bad, killing their own pack members, getting females pregnant and not taking care of them. Your father did what he had to do and that was to either kill them or kick them out"

"He killed them, didn't he?"I ask.

Maynard shrugged his shoulder. "I don't think he did. He couldn't do it cause he still had love for them"

All I did was look at my cereal bowl and sigh. "You still didn't tell me why you don't like us"

"Because they killed my pack members. Wipe us clean off the territory. There was only my mom and dad and his beta. Three of them left"Maynard said.

"How did it expand?"I ask.

"My father went by himself to see if there was loners and told them to come to his pack house which was small. And they did"--"That's how we expanded and built a bigger house"he looked around the house. "But there was one thing my dad had to do and that was to make things right with mufusa. It worked but he still didn't like him"

"So explain to me why the hell y'all kept killing us?!"I semi yelled at him standing us. "Seeing hanging bodies on the tree on our territory and a note from y'all"

"It was just business Melanie"he mumble.

"No, tell me Maynard! Why?! Why would you do it?!!"this time I couldn't help but to scream. He made me so mad.

"Because I couldn't keep my anger down!! I didn't want to kill them but when my dad told me what happened, I got mad Melanie and start going on a killing spree!!"he yelled back getting in my face.

Our lips was close together. I wanted to kiss him but hell no. I can't kiss my enemy.

Next thing I know I felt Maynard lips on mines. He grab my waist pulling me in closer to him.

God his lips feel good.

_____________________

Y'all Maynard and Melanie sex scene coming up next.

I'ma start putting a little sex scenes in my books just to make them juicy😂. But anyways. Hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't updated y'all with this book. But I will now cause Maynard and Melanie. Whew, lawd help me.