°zweiundzwanzig°

Melanie

"Come with me"Maynard said as he walk up the stairs

"Come with me"Maynard said as he walk up the stairs. I stayed put for a little while then finally came upstairs to his room. It was so beautiful. But a little dark. "Sit on the bed"maynard walk into the bathroom. The bathroom was big as hell too. But I can't get over his room. Maybe he change it up a bit.

I got up from the bed and walk over to the big window overlooking his territory. It was beautiful. I can see the lake, alpacas, and other animals. This is what he fight for everyday with other packs. Must be hard.

As I stared at the big window, I didn't notice maynard was out the shower. I turn around seeing his sexy body and blue aqua eyes staring back at me. "Done"he said.

"No"I said with a attitude.

"You want more to look at"he said bout to take his towel off.

"No No No. I don't want to see that!!!"I yelled. He smiled at me then walk to his closet. "Why I'm in your room? Can I go explore"

"No"he said bluntly from the closet. I rolled my eyes and walk away from the window. I walk straight to the door so I can go out the room and explore. "Where you going?"I heard maynard loud voice.

"Just out the room for a bit. I need some fresh air"I said.

"Follow me"he grab my hand and pull me out his room. I walk out the room going with Maynard. We walk to this room that was so beautiful. I love the mural of the nature and the bedspread. "You like it"

"Love it"

"You'll sleep here"he said

"You'll sleep here"he said. "I'ma buy you some more clothes for you"

"Okay"I mumble.

"Let me show you your bathroom. You share this bathroom with my scout and salutary"Maynard said. "They both girls"

"Okay"I nod my head looking at the bathroom.

I walk with him to the next room

I walk with him to the next room. "This is where the salutary do her work. She's the doctor and you better listen to her"

"You want to be the gurdian?"I ask.

"No, might be the next salutary"he smiled. "She's old and don't know sometimes what she doing so please watch her and pay attention"I walk with him out the room to the hallway. We walk downstairs to the kitchen seeing the hunter and his team eating, the salutary, gurdian, and the rest of the pack eating. I felt so uncomfortable. I'm the only black bitch in this room.

"Pack meet Melanie. Melanie, get to know the pack"Maynard walked away from me then went to Patrick and Michael.

Jeremy walk up to me then touch my tigh.

'Welcome to the pack'