°sechzig°

Melanie

Where is he? Why isn't he here yet? I kept thinking to myself

Where is he? Why isn't he here yet? I kept thinking to myself. The pack was hiding underground. We found this underground railroad that led to another house. Some of the weak ones left to the house. While the strong stayed with me and the guys.

"Melanie, I'ma need you to go with the weak ones. I don't need you to be killed or hurt"mufusa said. I looked at him and sigh. I don't want to leave his side but I guess protecting the weakly will be nice.

"Fine"I mumble. I went underground and made my way to the house which was only 3 miles away from the fight. It was a big mansion.

I walk to the door opening it

I walk to the door opening it. Some of the weakly was helping others. I have to help them.

"Umm"I stood still for a bit. They all looked at me waiting for me to say something.

"We will listen to you Luna"one of them said. They all smiled at me which was so warming.

"Okay then"I said. "We need to get y'all to the basement. Once the brothers comes to the mansion, I know they will try and kill y'all"

They all nodded their head. I nod my head as well and help them to the basement. I checked the whole house for anything or anyone. When I walked around the house, I saw pictures of my Maynard. "Wait whole on"I grabbed the pictures looking at it.

There was an old lady, an old man and them him. Is this his grandparents? I have to ask him.

"What are you doing here?"I heard a voice say behind me. I turn around seeing a man who looked a bit like maynard. Wait, I thought his dad died?

"H-Hi"I stuttered. "Who are you?"I ask.

"I should be asking you that. You walked into my home!!"he yelled.

"Look, I'm just trying to help my pack. You see, these brothers are coming in to attack us and I don't want them to get hurt"I said.

"Why here? Why now?!!"he yelled making me jump. I can tell he was an alpha.

"Why are you yelling at her!!"I heard a woman yelled from somewhere in the room. I look over at the door seeing a woman with blue eyes like the ocean and white flowing hair. Her face looked young. "Who are you darling?"she ask.

"My name is Melanie"I said. "Daughter of alpha mufusa and Mary Ann"

"Mufusa"the man growled.

"Stop"the woman backed him up.

"I'm also the mate of maynard and his pack is in the basement hu......"

"Wait you said maynard?"the lady ask.

"Yes. He's my mate"I said.

"How do you know that he's your mate?"the man ask.

"He asked me to be his Luna, he rescued me and my mom from my uncle's, and he told me to lead his pack to safety"I said.

"This is his mate"the woman said to the man. "I know my son"a tear fell down her face.

"Wait. Maynard is your son?"I ask.

"Yes"the man said.

Holy shit. I can't believe I met his parents. The people that killed Abu. I think.