°einundzwanzig°

Maynard

"Why you drop her off here? What's going on?"I ask mufusa. He look at her as she tried to get out his embrace.

"She attacked Amy. Amy wants her out the pack house"mufusa said. "Can she stay here. We can make an agreement"

"An agreement? You mean an meeting about me keeping her"I said with a smile. "Mufusa you lost it"

"Either you keep Melanie or I'll all my workers from you. She will work for you now"hearing that made my mood change.

"Alright. Let's have that meeting then"I said walking towards my office. Mufusa followed behind me. "Keep her there"I told my warriors.

"Nice house. Ever since your father...."

"Save it"I growled. "Why you brought her here?"

"Do you want her to work for you or not?!"mufusa growled back. I sigh deeply  looking at the clock. I look back at mufusa and smiled.

"Sure why not. And I keep my other workers"I smiled.

"No, just her"mufusa said.

"I understand that. But my other workers won't stay with me"I said. "They only coming to work for me and then leave"

"Okay then. 6 AM to 2 PM"mufusa said.

"Okay. 9 hours of work will be perfect"I said. "Melanie can stay till things work out with you and your mate"

"Thank you maynard. Finally learning the way of business"mufusa smiled and got up from his chair. I stood up and followed him out my office.

Melanie stood still looking at mufusa. "Stay here till things get well"mufusa said.

"Why the hell do I have to stay here?"Melanie mumble.

"Melanie please"mufusa said with sad eyes. "I don't want Amy........"

"Amy. Amy. Amy"Melanie shook her head. "Do you ever think about me? You don't even know her"

"Let's go"mufusa told his warriors and beta. Melanie just sat there and cried. She is kick out her own pack till things get better. Now she have to live with me.