°neununddreißig°

Okay so this is the sex scene with Maynard and Melanie. First time for Melanie😬

Y'all, I'm not really good with sex scenes so help me out. Don't laugh at me😥.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Maynard roughly grab Melanie while still kissing her sweet plump lips. He carried her up the stairs to his room so he can do more then just kissing. In his mind, he already knew that Melanie was the one for him. He wanted her more as a cleaner, pack doctor, and cooker. He wanted her as his Luna. But what will Melanie say? What will she think?

"Lay down for me"Maynard whisper into her ear. She laid down looking at Maynard taking his shirt off showing his sexy chest. Maynard had sweat sliding down to his V line and down to his private area.

Melanie lick her lips looking at the sight of sexy Maynard staring at her body which was fully clothed. He went to Melanie pants unbutton then unzip her flyer. He roughly took her pants off staring at her yellow panties she loved.

He can feel Melanie emotions. Her emotions was running wild. Sexual emotions. Her thoughts cut him off when he was staring at her panties. 'Can he fucking stop staring and fuck me already'

Maynard ripped Melanie panties off and threw them across the room. She didn't expect him to rip her favorite panties off. Maynard looked at her perfect wet vagina that was begging him for pleasing. He kisses her thighs teasing Melanie. Now she's getting frustrated. She let out a breath cursing under her breath. Maynard laugh a bit hearing her words.

Finally Maynard made his way to her vagina licking her clitoris. Melanie moan out feeling his wet tongue on her pearl. He open her pussy lips making it easier for him to eat her out. Melanie was in heaven right now. She bit her lips and moan loudly calling out his name.

After what seems like a 10 minutes, Melanie came all over Maynard lips. He cleaned her up then made his way to her lips. He kiss her passionately feeling her tongue. He started kissing her neck leaving hickey after hickey claiming that she is already taken by him.

Melanie started thrusting herself on to his pelvic area. Maynard only had on sweatpants like always. So she can feel his Jr poking out. Melanie can tell he was big. Bout like 8 inch or 9. She kept thinking to herself, was so ready to lose her virginity to the Yellowstone pack alpha. The strongest alpha she ever met.

Maynard took off his sweatpants showing his pride off to Melanie as she stared at his big member. Maynard had a little smirk on his face as he watch Melanie face expression. He got on top Melanie kissing her lips again as he line up his Jr to her vagina. Melanie felt his tip and jump a bit trying to get Maynard off her.

"Was ist los mit dir?" (What's wrong?) Maynard only speak German when something bad is going on or if his emotions are everywhere. Stress. He wasn't stress now, but a bit confused on why she jump. Melanie understood what he said.

"Ich bin eine Jungfrau" (I'm a virgin) she said breathing heavily scared of how it will feel.

"bist du bereit dafür?" ( Are you ready for this?)

"Ja" (yes) Melanie look into Maynard aqua blue eyes. Maynard kiss lips while rubbing his tip against Melanie entrance. Melanie moans out scared that it hurt really bad and it did. Melanie moan out so loud that Maynard covered her mouth to keep quiet.

Melanie can only feel half of him inside her. His lips kiss her black pigment skin. He whisper some sweet words into her ear to make her feel at ease and not uncomfortable. He felt her body tense when he move a bit deeper in.

"I-It hurts"Melanie cried.

"I'm sorry baby, daddy trying to make it all better for you"Maynard said.

Maynard was ready to pound Melanie but he need for her to get use to his size first. Finally after a couple minutes, she was use to it. She grinding her hips trying to get maynard to go a bit faster.

"I'ma take it slow for right now"Maynard whisper into Melanie ear. She moan feeling how good it felt. The pleasurment was taking over her body.

Maynard thrust his pelvis in and out slowly watching Melanie face expression every time he does it. She felt like heaven to him. He was doing more groaning then her moaning.

"Fuck baby you feel good"Maynard moan. He pick up his pace trying not to pound her yet. She to fragile to him and don't want to break her. (What the hell I'm saying?)

"Faster baby"Melanie moan out.

He did what she said. He started pounding her for a tad bit then slow down his pace again. Her moans was getting louder.  Probably waking up the whole house.

"Get on all fours"Maynard told her. She got up getting on all fours but then look at the sheets seeing the blood. "Pop your cherry"

Melanie didn't say anything. She rub her ass on Maynard Jr ready for him. Maynard shove his Jr into her covering her mouth so no one can hear her loud moans. Her moans went on for 2 minutes till she finally calm down. She move her ass a bit ready for me to fuck her nice ass.

Maynard thrust  in and out of her slowly. Hearing Melanie moans made him thrust faster and faster. He was so in the mood that he didn't see Jeremy looking at him fucking his friend with benefits.

Maynard look at Jeremy as he pound Melanie harder and harder. Jeremy didn't do anything but walked away mad as hell. He loved Melanie but he knew that Melanie was into Maynard. Why even try to fight Maynard for her. He can't fight his alpha.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So it didn't end well to me. But tell me how y'all like the sex scenes. Somebody need to teach me😥.