¤sechs¤

¤Melanie¤

I finally did it

I finally did it. I looked at myself in the mirror after a long time of not doing so. Kim and Mya who are sisters wanted me to do it so I did it. I do look beautiful. No wonder people look at me and smile.

My beautiful curly hair, plump lips, nice body frame, arch eyebrows, chocolate memorizing eyes. God thank you so much.

"That was close"Kim said which caught me off guard.

"What you mean?"I ask.

"I'll tell you later. Right now, let's get this in the ballroom"she pick up the big plate that was full of champagne glasses.

I look at the bar seeing Jeremy playing with his food. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Yes"he turn to me.

"Why you acting like that towards me?"I ask.

"I can't be talking to you. What happen to your little boyfriend?"Jeremy ask then  drunk his champagne. I pour some more into his glass.

"For one, he ain't little if you know what I mean. And two, why you worried?"I ask with a smile.

"I can't worry about you"Jeremy turn his chair towards me. "I worry about you everyday when you work. When you going home in the dark with Kim and mya. When you come to our territory"

"I understand"I said.

"Still haven't found out who your mate was?"Jeremy ask.

"No, and I hope it will be Alfred one day"I said. Jeremy look at me for a bit.

"Get to work rouge!!"he yelled. I rolled my eyes at him. He nod his head towards the door. I turn to the door seeing Tim. 

"You heard the man"Tim said. I sigh and walk out the kitchen to the living room making my way to the ball room.

I had the bottle in my hand ready to pour some more champagne into their glasses. I look and seen mya standing by the wall. Kim walk around passing out champagne glasses.

"Excuse me. I need some champagne"this lady with red hair, black dress, and black veil. She was scaring me.

"Here you go"I poured some champagne into her glass.

"You know, I don't want to hurt you. But if you ever go near my husband again, I will kill you. Understand"

I look at the wall where mya was seeing Patrick touching her cheek then grab her hand. "Do you understand me?"I felt a sharp point. I look down at my stomach seeing the knife.

"Yes ma'am"I said. She smiled and walked away. I walk to where mya was standing. I sniff the wall so I can catch her scent. I walk to the back seeing three doors. Her scent led me to the last door.

I crack the door open hearing Patrick groaning and mya moaning. "Fuck!!"

Why do his mate think that I'm the one having sex with Patrick? Eww, Patrick ain't my type.

"What you doing?"I jump back looking at Maynard who was staring at me. He close the door smiling. "Patrick really likes her, don't you think"

"Yeah and his mate gone find out about her and kill her"I said. "I can't let that happen. I don't want to lose mya like I lost Tina"

"Tina had it coming"

"Don't say that"I gritted my teeth. "She died under your hand. You knew Tim was screwing Tina and lied saying that she screwed him"I was on the verge of crying. I miss her so much.

"I don't want to talk about it. Get back to work"he said then walked away. I know i got under his skin by saying that.

_____________________

(Mya)

(Kim)

(Kim)

(Jeremy)

(Jeremy)