°einunddreißig°

Maynard

I walked into this store that had every smell. Vampires, werewolves, even shape shifters. We all get along with each other at the mall. But not no place else. It's like a water hole here. But sometimes you have to know your place. Like this girl who is vampire. She thought that I was some kind of servent or or not powerful. She didn't smell me well enough. I hides my scent from them so they won't test me or try to scare me off. Not like I'm scared of them. Don't want to start anything that will lead them dead.

Now, back to the girl. She's the king or whatever daughter. I don't really care about her damn daddy. But this is what she did. I walked into the store to get my favorite drink that I love. But they only had one left. The vampire girl came up to it as well and saw me grab it. She jerked it away from me saying that it was hers now and was bout to walk away till I trip her and knock her on the ground. I grab my drink back and walked away from her. She cried like a baby and said she was gone call her daddy on me. What ever. I'll kill him and her.

I walk in Urban outfitters smelling Melanie scent. Her scent became stronger all of a sudden. Don't tell me...... God no.

"You like this dress?"Melanie ask.

"Uhhhhhhhh, yeah. It would look sexy I mean beautiful on you"I said. I cover my pants a bit so she won't see my bulge.

"You okay?"she ask.

"Hurry it up. I have things to do"I walk out the store fastly going to the main entrance of the mall. I need to get away from her. Shit! I'ma be stuck with her going home.

The reason why I'm acting like this is because of her. She's on her period. There is a specific smell to her when she's on her period. Not a nasty smell, but a sweet smell that makes me want to feel her. Like she in heat. Coming to season. Something like a female dog. Which she is a female dog. A big one actually.

Later

Finally we made it home. I ran up to my room so I can pleasure my own self. Right when I came in the room, I saw my ex ex girlfriend in my bed laying down naked.

"What the fuck you doing here?"I ask.

"I can feel your body calling for some pleasurment"