°sechsundzwanzig°

Melanie

The run to the lake was fun. Me and Maynard got along so well but then Patrick, Tim, Jeremy, and Michael came running to Maynard.

"What is it?"Maynard growled.

"Some other pack just intruded onto our land"Tim said.

I stared at Maynard with my golden eyes. Maynard nod his head then looked at me.

"Go home Melanie, this might get ugly"Maynard said.

"What? No, I want....."

"GO HOME!!!"he growled loudly showing his teeth. He took off with Tim and the rest of the guys.

I got up then shook the grass off my fur. I trotted back to the pack house then turn back into my human form.

"So much energy drain from me"I mumble. I walk inside the house seeing Mitchell writing something down. She stop and looked at me. "Hi"I waved.

"Hello"she mumble. Loud enough for me to hear.

"Ummmmm, are you a pack member or......"

"I'm the alpha sister. What are you?"she ask.

"I came from the melanin pack. The Luna kicked me out after finding out that the alpha is my father"I rolled my eyes.

"I have mate there. You know Alfred?"she ask.

"Yes, he was my best friend"I smiled.

"He's not there anymore"she said. What she mean Alfred ain't there?

"What?"

"They said he left to another pack far away"she sniffle. "I'm going look for him"

"What will Maynard and Michael say?"I ask.

"They won't say shit cause I'm not telling them"she got up from the chair. "And don't tell them"

"I won't"I said. She grab her bags and keys. She walk to the door opening it then walk outside. I hope she find Alfred.

I walk upstairs to my room so I can go to sleep and get ready for dinner. I wonder who cook dinner. Cause they cook some good ole food.