°siebenundfünfzig°

Melanie

I screamed at my uncle's to let him go. I want to be with Maynard but they don't want me to. I don't know why. That's what I want to know. To many wants right now.

"Please uncle.... Cullen, let him go"I cried.

"Ohhh, my poor little niece"he smiled. "I can't do that"he walked away from me. The people all looked at me like I was crazy but I'm not.

I walked away from the center of the floor and made my way outside. I seen Malika outside with my mother. "Melanie"my mom hugged me.

"They got him mom"I cried.

"Have who?"

"Maynard, he's in the basement"I said sniffling. She sigh heavily looking back at the house.

"We have to go back in there and save Maynard, but a sneaky way"my mom said.

"What! Mom no! We just left that damn house and now you want us to go back in there!"Malika semi yelled.

"Malika, please enough. This is your sister's mate"my mom said. "Now here's what we gone do............."

Later

I walked around the house looking for Cullen and Averett. They wasn't in sight. So I know they was in the basement. Some people was still staring at me. Even the warriors.

"What the fuck"I mumble. I made my way upstairs to the room my mom had us in. We have to wait till the party is over with so I can get to Maynard. My mom knows how this pack work and their weakness. Once everyone is asleep, then I'ma sneak in the basement to get him.

I sat on the bed looking at the time. I kept thinking should I mind link Maynard to see if he's okay.

'Maynard?'- me

'melanie!! Where are you?' - Maynard

'im in the room. I waiting for the party to be over with so I can rescue you'- me

'no'-maynard

'what?'- me

'just go to my pack. I need you to protect them'-maynard

'maynard, I'm not leaving you!'- me

'and if you stay, my pack will be dead'-maynard 'they don't know that your uncle's are coming'

Shit! I have to leave now.

'mom change of plans'-me

Later(maynards pack house)

I walked in the pack house seeing dead bodies that decayed. I wanted to throw up but I kept it in. They wasn't here. I have to pick up their scent quick and fast.

I walked around the house remembering my time here. Sometimes I wished another pack would attack the Yellowstone pack. Seems like my wish came true.

As I walk to the living room, I heard something fall in the kitchen. I made my way to the kitchen slowly. I went around the counter looking for what fallen on the ground. Then I caught a scent. It was like a strong scent of a male.

"Who is it?"I ask. "Come out. I won't bite"

"Maybe you should be scared of me"he had a strong British accent.

"Who are you?"I ask. All of a sudden a rope caught my ankle hanging me upside down. "what the fuck!!"the warriors came running in. Tim and Jeremy came in with Michael looking at me.

"It's just Melanie"Tim said. "It's okay Aaron, she's Maynard mate"

"Probably"Jeremy said.

"Y'all have to protect the pack"I said. "Maynard told me to tell y'all to get ready"

"Why?"Tim ask growling. "Where is Maynard?!"

"He's being saved as we talk!! Listen to me!!"I growled. "My uncle's wants this land. And their coming here to attack y'all"

Tim and Jeremy looked at each other. "Cut her lose"Tim said. The warriors cut me lose making me drop to the floor.

"Ouch! Really!!"I yelled.

"Alright, let's go back to lake. We either have to ambush them or move on. We don't have enough fighters"Tim said. The warriors all nod their heads and ran out the house. "You better be telling the truth"

"Oh I am"