¤Sechszehn¤

¤Melanie¤

Me and Kim sat in front of Maynard and Tim. Tim was bouncing his legs up and down. His emotions were running wild and I can feel it. Kim was crying her eyes out cause she's having another pup for another male. Kim have a mate already and when javon finds out, he probably kill Tim. War will start.

"Let me get this straight. You and Tim been having an affair?"Maynard ask.

Kim look at Tim and nod her head. "He started this shit"Kim said.

"And you never stop loving me doll"Tim smiled

"Shut up you......"I cover her mouth.

"Maybe you should calm down and think this through"I said.

"I thought about it. And I want an abortion"Kim said getting up from the seat.

"Hell no"Tim followed her out the room leaving me and Maynard by ourselves.

"This is to much"I said.

"What are you talking about?"he ask.

"Mya and Kim"I said.

"What about mya?"Maynard ask.

"Her and Patrick....."

"I don't want to talk about it. If that's what he wants, then he gets"Maynard stood up bout to walk out till I stop him.

"No. He have her now. That's his mate"I said. "Someone have to tell his wife, right"

"She'll find out"Maynard walk out the room to the hallway. Shit is getting to real.

¤Home¤

I walk in my room so tired that I didn't even want to take a bath. I laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling till I saw Yolanda face.

"Oh shit!!!"I yelled.

"I ain't that ugly little girl"She said.

"You not. You just scared me"I said.

"How was work? Was it fun today? Learn something new?"She ask.

"You think this shit is a joke"I said.

"It's not. I blame the luna for making you work there"

"What?"I ask.

"That's why you working there now"

¤Flashback¤

"Awwwwww, look at her Mary. She look just like......"Yolanda stop and stared deeply into Melanie face. She's not for abu. She's for mufusa. Everything of him was on this baby face. His eyes, chin, ears, nose.

"She looks like me"Abu said kissing Mary lips. Mufusa walk in the hospital room seeing Mary and Abu together. He became mad and wanted to kill Abu.

"Congratulations mary"mufusa said. Yolanda look at him then Abu. "She's very pretty"

"Thanks alpha"Abu shook mufusa hand.

[2003]

"You need to tell him Mary. This is getting out of hand"Yolanda said to Mary who was helping out a hunter who was badly bruise.

"It's not. He doesn't have to find out"Mary said with her eyes wide open.

"Who do you love? Abu or...."Yolanda stop when mufusa walked in with Melanie.

"Hey my baby. Had fun?"mary ask. Melanie nod her head violently.

"I call her melody, she loves to sing"mufusa said.

Yolanda stayed in the back watching them. The hunter who was hurt watch them too.

¤Flashback over¤

"So you telling me that my father is the alpha?"I cried.

Yolanda sigh loudly. "Yes"

I can't believe this. That's why everyone calls me melody cause he started it. The Luna hates me so much cause I'm his child. And he always visiting me. And no wonder, I'm close to his room.