°siebenundvierzig°

Melanie

I walk downstairs with maynard right behind me. He grab my hand pulling me into this room. What the hell? I'm trying to see who the fuck wants me. It can be Yolanda. Probably giving me heads up.

"What?"I narrowed my eyebrows.

"I wanted to tell you that....."

"Maynard, that can wait. Right now I want to see who wants to talk to me"I said.

"I understand that but this is more important"he grabbed my hand rubbing it softly. I can feel the spark between us.

"Tell me. What is it?"I ask.

"I want you to be my mate"he said. No wonder it was important. I didn't know what to say. What should I say?! Everything was running through my mind. "Melanie?"

"H-Huh"I said with a smile.

"Do you?"he ask. It's like he asking for me to married him. Well this is marriage. Once you become the Luna to the pack it will take 2 months till the wedding.

"C-Can I think about it"I said. I can tell he was getting a bit upset. "Maynard, we'll talk later"I peck his lips then bit my lips.

He smiled slowly then chuckle. "Okay"I walk out the room with maynard following me to the door. Tim and Patrick looked at me then open the door.

I walk outside seeing this lady with an all white dress on. She had her face covered up but I can tell she was from another pack. What do she want? Is it important?

"Why you intrude on my territory rouge?"Maynard ask the lady. She looked up at me and then maynard. "Speak!!"he yelled.

"I came from the pack up north. I wanted to check on my daughter"she said.

"What is her name?"Patrick ask. The lady looked at me. She just stared at me for while till finally she remove the white rag from her face.

"Hello Melody"

A tear fell from my eyes. I'm to shock to even say anything. My mom was alive this whole time. But she came to me in a dream. I thought she was dead.

"Mommy"

_______________________

Mary Anne (Melanie mom)